Looking for opponent (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

rastignac -> Looking for opponent (6/2/2011 12:07:42 PM)

Looking for opponent. The side doesnt matter for me want just enjoy the game. No house rules everythink is allowed. I play with patch - i.

FOW on
Advanced weather off
PDU on
Historical 1st turn off
Dec 7th surprise on
Reliable torps off
Realistic RD off
No unit withdrawals off
Production expansion off
Auto upgrade off

Chickenboy -> RE: Looking for opponent (6/2/2011 12:28:04 PM)

Hi rastignac,

I see you're new to the forum. Welcome! Can you tell me a bit more about your experience and abilities that I may know how I might match up against you?

Also, where are you geographically-it's important to account for time zone differences when selecting a potential partner.

Thanks!

Chickenboy

mike scholl 1 -> RE: Looking for opponent (6/2/2011 1:05:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rastignac
FOW on
Advanced weather on

Again, I would suggest that unless you REALLY ENJOY playing a game in a permanent monsoon, you leave this OFF. "Advanced Weather" ISN'T! There is a glitch in the programming that favors weather getting consistantly worse and worse.

rastignac -> RE: Looking for opponent (6/2/2011 1:58:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Hi rastignac,

I see you're new to the forum. Welcome! Can you tell me a bit more about your experience and abilities that I may know how I might match up against you?

Also, where are you geographically-it's important to account for time zone differences when selecting a potential partner.

Thanks!

Chickenboy

Well i played mostly for japan vs AI scenario 1. I have a less experience as American in Ironman. Most of my japanese games end around dec 44. I studied majority of the guides and walktroughs before even attemtping to play japanese. As American i didnt loose.

Im from European Union - GMT+1 (Slovakia).

To: mike scholl 1

Ok i will change it. I thinked the weather would be more accurate with this option :(

mike scholl 1 -> RE: Looking for opponent (6/2/2011 6:32:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rastignac
To: mike scholl 1
Ok i will change it. I thinked the weather would be more accurate with this option :(

Don't feel bad..., that's what we all thought until we were too far into a game to change it. Just trying to save someone else from looking at a map that's 75% "Heavy Precipitation" for ALL of 1944.

Durbik -> RE: Looking for opponent (6/2/2011 7:15:55 PM)

weren't crstutton's test results that weather don't mean anything at all?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI