Japan not producing planes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

bacchus -> Japan not producing planes (6/2/2011 2:36:01 PM)

Any help would be appreciated. My situation is in my PBEM game it is 6/42 and I had the Tojo 44 and Tojo 44IIa both become avaliable in 6/42. It is not the 18th of the month and I have factories saying they are producing but have yet to have a single plane enter the pool. I have 3 factories working on them and the are supplied, repaired to produce and definately turned on, just no planes. I never produced any Tojo of the first series if that makes any difference. If anyone has seen this problem before or knows a solution, I would appreciate it.

THanks

Bacchus

treespider -> RE: Japan not producing planes (6/2/2011 2:41:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bacchus

Any help would be appreciated. My situation is in my PBEM game it is 6/42 and I had the Tojo 44 and Tojo 44IIa both become avaliable in 6/42. It is not the 18th of the month and I have factories saying they are producing but have yet to have a single plane enter the pool. I have 3 factories working on them and the are supplied, repaired to produce and definately turned on, just no planes. I never produced any Tojo of the first series if that makes any difference. If anyone has seen this problem before or knows a solution, I would appreciate it.

THanks

Bacchus

Do you have any engines available for the planes you want to build?

bacchus -> RE: Japan not producing planes (6/2/2011 2:43:44 PM)

Good question and I should have mentioned it, but yes, there is a major stockpile of the engine needed.

n01487477 -> RE: Japan not producing planes (6/2/2011 3:14:35 PM)

quote:

Good question and I should have mentioned it, but yes, there is a major stockpile of the engine needed.

What about HI ?

Post a screenshot of the factories, engine pools and your Economic data please.

Puhis -> RE: Japan not producing planes (6/2/2011 3:18:29 PM)

quote:

That sounds like you don't have engines. Are you absolutely sure you're producing right engine? Tojo used to need Ha-35 engine, but on of the patches changed that to Ha-34.

Also what about HI points?

bacchus -> RE: Japan not producing planes (6/2/2011 7:03:54 PM)

If its now Ha 34 then I am going to be short but I still have 3 in the pool. Ha 35 i have 600 pooled currently. I dont have the most recent patch in my PBEM but the database in game says Ha 35 engines for the Tojo IIa.

I am going to post a screenshot once I get home tonight. Thanks for all the help fellas.

bacchus -> RE: Japan not producing planes (6/6/2011 5:49:46 AM)

Thanks for all the help. THey finally started. Just some bad rolls util factiores got to 30. On track now.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI