Peaceful Coexistence? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support

edsan -> Peaceful Coexistence? (6/3/2011 6:37:05 PM)

I'm not "up" on regimes and the 'locals.' But, the current random game with 5 players (4 AIs) has some strange things going on. First, though, I'm playing an AT game on ATG. The version is 2.01c.

Two other players have transferred units into towns behind my front line and under my control. I've even had units in those exact towns and find myself with company. At first I thought they were 'locals' since I couldn't attack them and they didn't attack me (peaceful coexistence). But, once other troops were brought up I could do an attack.

Is this a bug that's fixed in later versions (I'm waiting for the 2.05 public version)? Or, is this some kind of normal.

Please advise.

ernieschwitz -> RE: Peaceful Coexistence? (6/3/2011 8:27:39 PM)

Sounds like a bug that was in the Old AT engine too. Eventually Vic got around to fixing it...

Did the units get there by disembarking from a ship?

edsan -> RE: Peaceful Coexistence? (6/3/2011 8:30:40 PM)

No ships, no port. Glad to hear it's a bug.

Vic -> RE: Peaceful Coexistence? (6/3/2011 10:32:18 PM)

Hi,

Sorry for the bug.

I am almost sure this bug has been fixed in one of the latest beta patches.

you might want to try out current v2.05 public beta patch. it seems stable. no complaints so far.

i am keeping it in public beta status for just a little while longer to be sure no new bugs are reported. ETA for going gold about 1-2 weeks if all goes ok.

best,
Vic

edsan -> RE: Peaceful Coexistence? (6/3/2011 10:42:04 PM)

Thanks Vic. I'll be upgrading the version very soon.

mgaffn1 -> RE: Peaceful Coexistence? (6/3/2011 10:42:40 PM)

this happened to me several times, but once I got to patch 3 or 4, it never happened again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI