CLOSED-Seeking Soviet (or Axis) Opponent-GC (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted

337ARMOR -> CLOSED-Seeking Soviet (or Axis) Opponent-GC (6/4/2011 4:03:39 PM)

I'm a newbie to this game (have only played vs the AI so far), and would like to start a PBEM.

I'm interested in starting a '41, or '42 Campaign, and although I prefer to try the Axis side, I'll also play Soviets if need be.

Willing to discuss all settings and options prior to starting, and any "House Rules" you may desire.

While a newbie with this system, I have the following experience: Computer- War in the Pacific (Original and AE), Uncommon Valor, Second Front (GG's early East Front Title), Bombing the Reich, and TOAW3 (Directive 21 Scenario). Paper- War in Europe, War in the East, GDW's old "DNO/UNT", and their later "Fire in the East/Scorched Earth".

I'm the type of Player who seeks to enjoy the competition, but I am not a win at all costs type. I enjoy also the history, and learning experience gained from playing a live opponent.

I will NOT disappear on you, nor quit if things don't go according to (my) plan. I can do a turn exchange rate of 1 turn per day, and on weekends, more.

I'm located on the US East Coast if Time Zones are a concern, and I'm patched through the latest Beta, but can do a seperate install using only the last "official" patch.

Thanks for reading this, and I'm looking forward to playing you soon.

337ARMOR -> RE: CLOSED-Seeking Soviet (or Axis) Opponent-GC (6/5/2011 4:34:48 AM)

Topic closed - Opponent found.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI