Is there a "real time" mode (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront

pvthudson01 -> Is there a "real time" mode (6/6/2011 5:06:02 PM)

I hate RTS games, but I do like Combat Missions real time mode. One thing I hate about this game is the too many phases and constant clicking to advance a turn.

Did the newest version add a real time mode to make the game flow more smoothly? It gets quite boring watching the game advance in small segments of time and frustrating as well.

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Is there a "real time" mode (6/6/2011 5:26:07 PM)

Nah, no real time. But this game DOES have massive amounts of units and scenarios. I can't wait to try some Mapmaking once I solve my rig problems. I have CMN but don't care for the RT aspect as I like to watch the replays so much but different strokes for......

I really think this title supplements the genre very nicely. One doesn't exclude the other. Plus, ITS THE EAST FRONT! You know, that thing Klink was always afraid of being shipped to.

mo reb

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Is there a "real time" mode (6/6/2011 5:42:07 PM)

P.S.

Phat Albert does it again. Get out your brooms boys. Go Cards!

pvthudson01 -> RE: Is there a "real time" mode (6/6/2011 7:28:39 PM)

I hate the Cubs no worries there!

Ok cool well I will have to learn to deal with the phases I guess.

Mad Russian -> RE: Is there a "real time" mode (6/7/2011 1:27:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pvthudson01

I hate RTS games, but I do like Combat Missions real time mode. One thing I hate about this game is the too many phases and constant clicking to advance a turn.

When you click that arrow just to the left of the Russian star it ends the phase. Not sure what it is you're referring to about the constant clicking to advance the turn.

quote:

Did the newest version add a real time mode to make the game flow more smoothly? It gets quite boring watching the game advance in small segments of time and frustrating as well.

WEGO is about playing in smaller bites. This game was not designed to be a RT game.

Good Hunting.

MR

[image]local://upfiles/28652/FFDE18E1E12F4B3EB3F735D65ED63A16.jpg[/image]

rickier65 -> RE: Is there a "real time" mode (6/7/2011 2:13:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pvthudson01

I hate the Cubs no worries there!

Ok cool well I will have to learn to deal with the phases I guess.

You can also play this using 60 sec turns that skip the reaction phase. Check the Options screen. That might be more to your liking, though it's not what I prefer.

thanks
rick

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI