Japanese Aircraft Factory Repair (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Bo Rearguard -> Japanese Aircraft Factory Repair (6/6/2011 6:15:21 PM)

I'm starting my first GC as a Japanese player. Boy, there's a lot to do. [:D] I was curious how long does it take a Japanese aircraft factory to repair after you expand or convert it?

Puhis -> RE: Japanese Aircraft Factory Repair (6/6/2011 9:10:14 PM)

Factories repair 1 point/day. No repair if base don't have enough supply, 10k at least.

Numdydar -> RE: Japanese Aircraft Factory Repair (6/7/2011 1:27:04 AM)

Again shameless promating my own thread [:D]

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2825013

Before you start a game as Japan, I strongly suggest going into the editor and changing all the R&D factories to being fully repaired as I really think that was an oversight by the devs.

ilovestrategy -> RE: Japanese Aircraft Factory Repair (6/7/2011 8:16:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bo Rearguard

I'm starting my first GC as a Japanese player. Boy, there's a lot to do. [:D] I was curious how long does it take a Japanese aircraft factory to repair after you expand or convert it?

For some reason I read "GC" as Galactic Campaign. [:D]

Bo Rearguard -> RE: Japanese Aircraft Factory Repair (6/7/2011 2:05:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Puhis

Factories repair 1 point/day. No repair if base don't have enough supply, 10k at least.

Thanks! That helped a lot. Explains why some locations were repairing and others weren't. [:)]

@Numdyar...the game's already underway, so I missed the bus on that one. It's mostly a game for the learning experience anyway. [8D]

ilovestrategy -> RE: Japanese Aircraft Factory Repair (6/7/2011 9:49:21 PM)

Bo, I like your avatar.

Icedawg -> RE: Japanese Aircraft Factory Repair (6/8/2011 7:43:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Numdydar

Again shameless promating my own thread [:D]

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2825013

Before you start a game as Japan, I strongly suggest going into the editor and changing all the R&D factories to being fully repaired as I really think that was an oversight by the devs.

Yeah, I always thought this was odd as well. However, if it really is an oversight, shouldn't it have been fixed by now with all of these patches?

Numdydar -> RE: Japanese Aircraft Factory Repair (6/8/2011 10:57:52 PM)

There are most likely many other things deemed more important to be tweaked/fixed that only Matrix et el can do versus fixing something that anyone can do just by using the editor. At least that is my take on things.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI