Map making question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront

Ratzki -> Map making question (6/7/2011 9:37:13 PM)

I have been making maps and trying all sorts of things out. Anyhow, I have this map on the go, went to auto-gen some features and I was shocked to see that what was generated all was squished into the upper left quadrant of the map. The features are in their rights colours as assigned, but they all are just mashed into the same little corner.
I have looked at what I have done and can't seem to figure it out. Any ideas what I have done?

Mobius -> RE: Map making question (6/7/2011 10:11:58 PM)

Try it again but with no check in the 'C:' box.

rickier65 -> RE: Map making question (6/8/2011 5:22:38 AM)

If you try it again and still have the problem, you can zip up the map folder and I can try to take a look at it and see if I see anything.

The most common issue I've seen is that the colors look the same but are actually one or two rbg values off.

Thanks
rick

Ratzki -> RE: Map making question (6/8/2011 5:55:34 AM)

I will check the colour values and the "C" check box and see what happens.

Ratzki -> RE: Map making question (6/9/2011 5:25:09 PM)

Hmm, colour values were fine, C box both checked and unchecked still nothing. So I went back and and loaded the file into paint and re-saved. Then back into MM and started the assigning of terrain to colours, then added the auto-gen trees and it worked. Ideas on what could have happened?

rickier65 -> RE: Map making question (6/9/2011 5:40:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ratzki

.... Ideas on what could have happened?

If it wasn't color values, then I'm not sure what it could have been. Glad it's working now though.

thanks
rick

Ratzki -> RE: Map making question (6/9/2011 5:46:09 PM)

Yes, thanks for the help.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI