aircraft on the ground (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

heintz28 -> aircraft on the ground (12/29/2000 2:06:00 AM)

Are there any aircraft units hidden in the OOB(like the trains). I mean ones that are landed; so that they can be destroyed in an airfield overrun. just wondering before I try to construct my own. thanks for the great game matrix...

Wild Bill -> (12/29/2000 2:28:00 AM)

Not at this time, my friend. It was another thing we wanted but ran out of time. WB ============ ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

heintz28 -> (12/29/2000 2:32:00 AM)

oh, well the great thing about this game is you've given me the tools to do it myself. thanks PS. i was also thinking about some V2 units for a commando raid to.. KAAABBBOOOOM!!!

lnp4668 -> (12/29/2000 2:46:00 AM)

You may wants to try the air transports. May not be what you want, but you could place it.

john g -> (12/31/2000 3:52:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by heintz28: Are there any aircraft units hidden in the OOB(like the trains). I mean ones that are landed; so that they can be destroyed in an airfield overrun. just wondering before I try to construct my own. thanks for the great game matrix...
I wanted to set up several SAS raid scenarios, but couldn't work out a way to have undestroyed aircraft on the ground other than by changing a unit to an aircraft picture then setting it to no weapons and 0 movement. As it stands all I have done so far is a LRDG raid on a Italian held oasis with so some desert tribesmen there tending their crops. thanks, John.

Dave_R -> (12/31/2000 7:50:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by john g: I wanted to set up several SAS raid scenarios, but couldn't work out a way to have undestroyed aircraft on the ground other than by changing a unit to an aircraft picture then setting it to no weapons and 0 movement. As it stands all I have done so far is a LRDG raid on a Italian held oasis with so some desert tribesmen there tending their crops. thanks, John.
I tried this once. The only way that you can realy do it is to choose transport aircraft, and set their movement and fire to 0. Though I will second the request for a couple of fighter or bomber types in each OB that can be set up to be used as static targets

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI