Build Strategy (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> The War Room

Empire101 -> Build Strategy (6/12/2011 3:08:19 PM)

Anyone got any good Axis build strategy's for the first 6 months of the war?

philturco -> RE: Build Strategy (9/2/2011 8:35:21 PM)

Yes...axis should build tons of artillary and tech it up as fast as possible. This keeps the Chinese at bay and is devastating in Russia. Also go after the trannies with long range bombers on thr French coast and subs. Try and keep the pressure up by getting the Wallies trannie count under 40.This prevents the Wallies from taking the fight to the axis. Later in game it might be possible to build carrier attack...tech up the torpedo option and go after warships. Axis must contol the Med. I take Spain and Gibralter early...right after France..then Yugoslavia and Greece...I have by this time teched up battles ship attack and defence 1 each...and attack the British Med fleet first with air and then sortie the Italian navy to wrest control of the cental Med. I then land the army in Greece..a couple of tanks and infantry and several arty in egypt to get control of the suez...Axis now controls the Med. Now on to Russia.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI