RE: TOAW TO&E files (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design

Oberst_Klink -> RE: TOAW TO&E files (6/24/2011 1:42:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Panama

Would either of the equipment files mentioned by Telumar or Jo be the (TOAW TOE's-2 and TOAW TOE's-3) mentioned above by Klink? Or are the two mentioned by him yet more equipment files?

I'm merely looking for some consistancy.

I stick to the 'original' .eqp for the moment. I'll be fully operational in about a weeks time. I'll try to keep various notes in mind, *see Rob's post about the HR Squads, HMGs etc.*.

kLiNk, Oberst

sPzAbt653 -> RE: TOAW TO&E files (11/9/2011 2:49:18 PM)

TOE's #2 and #3 available now at :

TOE #2 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/vr6cwb2qe3cm63p/TOAW%20TOE%27s-2.zip?dl=0

The .zip contains both 'scenario' files and both .eqp files. Check the scenario briefings for each to see the rundown. #2 contains more stuff as that is the one I have used the most. The .zip also contains Fred Henriksson's Welle document for further extensive info on that subject. Thanks again Fred !

Klink has the TOE-1 file, which corresponds to the original stock TOAW .eqp file. He will be posting it sometime on his site.

If anyone wants to contribute, please do.

Thanks ! [sm=00000436.gif]

Anchovy -> RE: TOAW TO&E files (1/6/2012 11:23:34 PM)

I, too, think the transport should be treated as 'transport asset', not as individual transport equipment. I have noticed that it is generally better to tinker around with the number of transports based on how much movement allowance I want to provide for a unit, then perhaps a bit of excess in case of fully motorized units or units belonging to a power that is blessed with transports in general.

r6kunz -> RE: TOAW TO&E files (1/7/2012 7:11:54 AM)

re: transport assets- I agree completely- transport assets, including halftracks, add a few until you get a reasonable movement rate. 

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI