the curious case of the 207 security division (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

davetheroad -> the curious case of the 207 security division (6/28/2011 12:18:19 AM)

I was admiring the '41 campaign scenario setup and noticed something unusual, 207th security division is missing from AGN!.

Having modded a couple of scenarios from other games i was pretty sure it should be there so i searched and sure enough, there it was arriving on turn 3. Arriving on turn 3? It should already be there and its 374 infantry regiment was actually in the line holding a quiet sector between 11th and 217th divisions. A Lage Ost map of 19th June shows it concentrated east of Konigsburg in hex 43,48. On 23 june it is in hex 44,47 and the infantry regiment is in 46,45.
The 285th sec div should be in Bischofsburg hex 41,53 and the 281st sec div SE of Insterburg in hex 46,50.

Any reason why the game deployment differs from historical?

Maybe someone should check over the start positions as I notice that some russian units may be deployed a number of hexes from where they should be?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI