Infantry Entering Factory (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront

NWT065 -> Infantry Entering Factory (6/29/2011 11:36:15 PM)

Does the two squad limit to enter a factory include enemy units? My squads just won't enter the factory in the first scenario of the 1st Inf Campaign. I've tried Advance, Engage/move, and Rush but they just stop outside of the bldg waiting to get pinned down. During the orders phase, I have a pink rubber band indicating entry is allowed. The Factory contains two enemy squads.

Mobius -> RE: Infantry Entering Factory (6/30/2011 12:25:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: NWT065

Does the two squad limit to enter a factory include enemy units? My squads just won't enter the factory in the first scenario of the 1st Inf Campaign. I've tried Advance, Engage/move, and Rush but they just stop outside of the bldg waiting to get pinned down. During the orders phase, I have a pink rubber band indicating entry is allowed. The Factory contains two enemy squads.

The limit is the total of both sides. If there are two enemy squads there already no more can mount. The pink will allow your units to try to mount. Only if some of the ones there are killed or dismount will they actually mount.

DoubleDeuce -> RE: Infantry Entering Factory (6/30/2011 10:18:09 AM)

If it works like foxholes, you have to suppress, pin them enough to route them out. Then when you give the "mount" order to enter the foxholes (and I'm assuming the buildings too) it will force the enemy out and allow your units to enter. I have had to dig out several Russian squads that way.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI