Allied Opponent for RA 3.0 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

John 3rd -> Allied Opponent for RA 3.0 (7/1/2011 6:42:53 PM)

The design team for Reluctant Admiral is putting on the last touches for the new 3.0 Version. It should be released on Monday or Tuesday.

I am looking for a long-term opponent for what will probably be a fairly slow paced game. Between work and family time is in fairly short supply presently. This will change when school starts in mid-August. I do feel that House Rules are important and these can be negotiated. I might Post my current set that Lew and I agreed on with our current 2.0 RA Campaign.

Would like to run this search as Dan (Canoerebel) did for his most recent campaign. Would like to find an opponent who has some experience and interested in taking on a moderately skilled--aggressive--Japanese Opponent.

The detailed description for RA, if you don't know, is located in the RA Thread over in design and modding. Page 38 has the description of the Mod as well as a detailed change list. Please take a look and see if you are interested.

BANZAI!

Lam0ttePicquet -> RE: Allied Opponent for RA 3.0 (7/1/2011 9:53:39 PM)

PM sent

John 3rd -> RE: Allied Opponent for RA 3.0 (7/2/2011 1:18:22 AM)

I've got several offers in and am mulling over the proposals. Thanks to everyone who has PM'd on th egame!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI