Suggestions for future updates (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps

Mannock -> Suggestions for future updates (7/12/2011 12:22:11 PM)

I have played the game for some 8 odd hours and I love it so far. Panzer General got me hooked into wargaming ages ago and this is a truly amazing remake.

But nothing is perfect that can't be made even better. I have one thing that bugs me a lot and that I think should be considered for future games in this franchise or in an expansion perhaps (I don't think it will be patched).

I was checking out the campaign tree to see how the scenarios interconected with eachother and I noticed there was some scenarios missing compared to Panzer General.

I can live with the fact that the previous two Polish campaign scenarios being merged into one and even live with the fact that we don't have the option to fight in North Africa.

However, I think too many scenarios have been scrapped on the eastern front. The eastern front feels to "fast" without scenarios like Sevastopol, Kharkov and Crete for example.

There are different ways to approach this. A scenario like Sevastopol isn't necessary in itself, instead you could have broken the Stalingrad-scenario into two scenarios for example. I'd rather have that than three different scenarios of taking the USA, which in reality is extremely hypothetical. I also miss Operation Market-Garden.

Another minor thing that I think should be adressed is Operation Seelöwe. I think you should need to spend prestige points to go for that operation. And if you don't want to spend the prestige points you go straight to Balkans instead.

The reason for this is that it wasn't time that hindered the invasion of Britain but rather the lack of proper transports for the men and material to get across the channel, and also the lack of German naval strength. Going for Britain had been a gamble despite how fast France had gone under.

Thanks for a great game!

fsp -> RE: Suggestions for future updates (7/12/2011 1:57:17 PM)

Where did you find the campaign tree?

VPaulus -> RE: Suggestions for future updates (7/12/2011 2:51:25 PM)

On Library. See Campaign.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI