All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Ronald Wendt -> Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/13/2011 4:01:35 PM)

Hi Folks,

I am not able to log in at the Wargamer with my account nor can i create a new one. I always seem to fail the verification.

Is that just me or did anyone else have trouble with that ?

I would ask them over there, but the contact field needs the validation, too.

vonRocko -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/13/2011 4:21:35 PM)

I have the exact same problem. Now I can't register at all because my email is in the system and it won't let me try again.Verification notice never comes through, even with spam filters off. Sorry I have no answers for you.

Perturabo -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/13/2011 6:15:46 PM)

I can't register on Wargamer too.

Josh -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/13/2011 7:20:21 PM)

For what it's worth, I can't either. My old password does not work anymore (for whatever reason) and they never answered my mails... [&:]

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/14/2011 3:55:42 AM)

Interesting, so i am not that stupid at all [:'(]

Sad, i wanted to post some news about the Matrix game "Operation Barbarossa" for the wargamer community over there, but now it seems i get no chance for that. [:(]

junk2drive -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/14/2011 3:59:34 AM)

As I understand it, wargamer is no longer affiliated with Matrix. I think they have partnered with Armchair General. They still have Matrix advertising and may use the servers but you need to find a way to communicate directly with wargamer staff.

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/14/2011 4:30:07 AM)

Anyways i found a e-mail adress that i chose to contact. Its not meant for that purpose, but i hope to receive positive feedback and get back to the wargamer.

junk2drive -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/14/2011 5:08:13 AM)

I posted a note in the General game forum for you. An admin was in the thread last week to help with log in problems. Maybe he will see it.

David Heath -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/14/2011 5:39:28 AM)

Hi Guys

I will look into this and see what I can do.

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/14/2011 6:01:20 AM)

Thanks for all the help, i am in contact with them now and hopefully we will solve the problem. I will let you know. [:)]

Alex Fiedler -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/14/2011 7:47:18 AM)

Hi guys, are you able to hit CTRL-F5 on the login page, and perhaps also clear your cache, and then try again and let me know if that helps?

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/14/2011 9:31:43 AM)

Sorry, still got this message:

"Verification Failure. Please input the text shown on the graphic into the text box before submitting the form."
So i assume i use the right username and password but fail the test ?

vonRocko -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/14/2011 1:39:57 PM)

Thanks for any help guys. My problem is I don't recieve the validation email and can't activate my account. Of course, maybe they don't want me?[:(]

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/15/2011 8:17:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vonRocko

Thanks for any help guys. My problem is I don't recieve the validation email and can't activate my account. Of course, maybe they don't want me?[:(]

If they did not officially ban you i wouldn't think so. They wouldn't lock out members silently without reason, would they ?

Anyway after a fast response yesterday there wasn't another reaction so far. Maybe it takes some time to solve/find whatever the problem is.

Sad because i know there are quite some OB owners there who would surely like to know about the new stuff that is out for it.

caaraa -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/15/2011 8:36:41 AM)

they have partnered with Armchair General.
[img]http://www.primeaffiliate.com/track/images/18.games.jpg[/img]

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/16/2011 4:38:39 AM)

They might have, still no reactions from them since.

Alex Fiedler -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/18/2011 11:46:22 AM)

Hi Ronald, I am still looking at the problem but thus far have not been able to replicate the issue, which of course makes it very difficult to fix.

What web-browser (and version) are you using? Have you tried another browser or from another PC?

Is anyone else experiencing problems logging into Wargamer?

Alex Fiedler -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/18/2011 11:48:58 AM)

vonRocko, I couldn't find an account at Wargamer using the username "vonRocko". What was your account name and email address there and I'll see what I can do.

vonRocko -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/18/2011 1:06:15 PM)

Alex, I pm'ed you. Thanks for your help!

Josh -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/18/2011 3:05:59 PM)

PM send Alex. Thx, maybe I'm not dead at the Wargamer after all. [:)]

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/18/2011 9:50:05 PM)

Hi Alex,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alex Fiedler

Hi Ronald, I am still looking at the problem but thus far have not been able to replicate the issue, which of course makes it very difficult to fix.

What web-browser (and version) are you using? Have you tried another browser or from another PC?

Is anyone else experiencing problems logging into Wargamer?

I used Firefox 4.01, but after you asked which browser i use voila - it works all fine with Google Chrome. I have no idea what is wrong with my Firefox though!

Anyway thanks a lot for your concern & help. Its great to know you care.

Cheers from Germany.

Alex Fiedler -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/19/2011 4:34:25 AM)

Glad to hear Chrome works Ronald.  What if you try to update Firefox to the latest 5.0 version?
I am guessing it has something to do with Firefox blocking the cookie data or the javascript that is used in the login system.

Ronald Wendt -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/19/2011 9:23:00 AM)

Hi Alex,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alex Fiedler

Glad to hear Chrome works Ronald.  What if you try to update Firefox to the latest 5.0 version?
I am guessing it has something to do with Firefox blocking the cookie data or the javascript that is used in the login system.

I can assure you now it was Firefox & the cookies. Did not see a link between before you suspected it, but i changed my settings for wargamer and now all is fine.

So users need cookies being activated or your script fails/they cannot log in.

Cheers

durhamwitenite -> RE: Log in Problems at Wargamer (7/21/2011 9:56:05 AM)

I noticed it was working in Chrome too, Maybe i just need to enable cookies in Firefox or javascript.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI