wide screen resolution on 50 inch screen (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein >> Tech Support

inquisiteur -> wide screen resolution on 50 inch screen (7/17/2011 9:28:37 AM)

Hi,

I know this should be exacty the same as if I was playing on a computer monitor, but for some reason now that my PC is plugged on a plasman 50 inch TV even under the 1920*1080 resolution the game dont fill more than 60% of the screen.

Furthermore the icons are so small that I can barely seen them from where I am (2.5 meters from screen).

2 questions:

a) What should I do for the game to fill the whole screen ?
b) Can I reduce resolution to have bigger icons and still have the game fill the whole screen ?

Again when I had a regular monitor I did not run into any issue. And currently there are no issues of this game kind with other games.

Thx

RD Oddball -> RE: wide screen resolution on 50 inch screen (7/17/2011 3:53:38 PM)

In the options menu make sure the game resolution matches your monitor resolution. If an exact match for your monitor is not available let us know. When in the options menu make sure the box for "Windowed" is unchecked. The game menu's will display at 1024x768 resolution regardless of the game resolution settings. The tactical screens (battle maps) should appear at full resolution filling your screen.

Platoon_Michael -> RE: wide screen resolution on 50 inch screen (3/16/2012 11:47:57 AM)

removed

Platoon_Michael -> RE: wide screen resolution on 50 inch screen (3/16/2012 11:52:46 AM)

Removed

Platoon_Michael -> RE: wide screen resolution on 50 inch screen (3/16/2012 11:59:40 AM)

[:(]

Platoon_Michael -> RE: wide screen resolution on 50 inch screen (3/16/2012 12:15:43 PM)

Playing around with my setting I think I managed to get it to work.

Sorry.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI