VICTORY CONDITIONS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps

panzer_slith -> VICTORY CONDITIONS (7/21/2011 7:12:14 PM)

I am not understanding the victory conditions for stalingrad I take all victory hexes expcept in caucaus with 10 turns left and all but one at end of game I thought that would give me marginal victory but it says Loss

fuelli -> RE: VICTORY CONDITIONS (7/22/2011 8:04:42 AM)

Just to get that clear: At the end of the final turn you do not have all victory hexes taken?
What are the victory conditions described at the beginning of the scenario?

Horseman78 -> RE: VICTORY CONDITIONS (7/22/2011 8:30:48 AM)

This has been raised in the Slitherine forums and appears to be the games 1st bug!!!!

dorjun driver -> RE: VICTORY CONDITIONS (7/22/2011 2:45:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Horseman78

This has been raised in the Slitherine forums and appears to be the games 1st bug!!!!

And about damn time![:)]

Longasc -> RE: VICTORY CONDITIONS (7/22/2011 3:56:20 PM)

My result is not a bug but I needed a little longer than >10 turns left for a major victory before I finally secured Baku.

Now I am at Kursk. Doh. [X(] [&o]

First time I feel fear during my campaign, that's good and exciting. [:)]
Apparently going for Kiev instead of Moscow has turned out to be a major mistake. I wanted to prolong the campaign in the East somewhat, but now this decision is biting me in the arse and might me cost the campaign victory.

Ego_Bizarro -> RE: VICTORY CONDITIONS (7/22/2011 3:59:31 PM)

So what exactly is the bug? Cuz I just got to that mission and I'd like to work around that bug if possible ;)

Longasc -> RE: VICTORY CONDITIONS (7/22/2011 4:43:08 PM)

The Major/Decisive Victory condition is to take all objectives >10 turns before end.
The Minor/Marginal Victory condition is to take all objectives EXCEPT some objectives far south in the Causasus.
Loss would be to take all objectives within the time limit.

He failed to conquer some of the optional objectives and the scenario was declared a loss -> while it should have been a marginal victory.

This said, for quite a lot of scenarios it doesn't seem to matter much if you lose or achieve a marginal victory or lose for the campaign path. I dunno if this makes a major difference for this scenario. I got sent to Kursk after a marginal victory.

jomni -> RE: VICTORY CONDITIONS (8/4/2011 2:49:31 PM)

Happened to me as well.
Fulfiling marginal victory conditions still results into a loss. 

Grotius -> RE: VICTORY CONDITIONS (8/4/2011 5:51:43 PM)

I thought I read that this bug had something to do with the nationality of the troops taking objectives. Did non-German units capture any of the objectives in question?

jomni -> RE: VICTORY CONDITIONS (8/6/2011 6:23:10 AM)

Ah Sevatopol is in Rumanian hands in my game. :(

Apollo1967 -> RE: VICTORY CONDITIONS (8/6/2011 6:11:51 PM)

I would just like to point out that you can still get a marginal victory on the Stalingrad map by simply capturing all of the major objectives, despite what the mission briefing says. And no, I don't believe it matters if your ally grabs some of them.

KerenskyLI -> RE: VICTORY CONDITIONS (8/6/2011 10:18:57 PM)

Documented bug.  Minor victory triggers were not set up properly.
However it also doesn't matter.

Major, minor, or loss all send you to Kursk.
Major, minor, or loss all reward 2880 prestige.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI