Any PBEM activity (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Guns of August 1914 - 1918

jadam12 -> Any PBEM activity (7/30/2011 6:26:24 PM)

Hi,

I'm seriously thinking about buying this game next month but I'm curious if people still play this in MP or not?
Also is there no chance that this game gets some further support? I'm so sad since it looks so interesting for me...

Adam.

SMK-at-work -> RE: Any PBEM activity (7/31/2011 6:56:55 AM)

AFAIK there's literally just a handful of people playing, and no, there doesn't appear to be any chance of further support or development - unless someone steps up to do it as a group of fans have done for The Operational Art of War for example...which I did suggest to Frank Hunter a while ago...but he wasn't too keen on the idea...

sbaxter1 -> RE: Any PBEM activity (7/31/2011 4:32:27 PM)

As SMK said, there are only a few that appear to be actively playing PBEM, he and myself included and we would welcome new players.

Buy it and SMK, I and maybe others will get you up to speed on the do's and don'ts of this game. In the meanwhile, the Master hjaco punishes me severely on the Franco-German frontier and Serbia. Read everything in the forum because there a lot of tips about what you can and should do.

Ralph1961 -> RE: Any PBEM activity (7/31/2011 10:45:42 PM)

I also play GOA. I have 2 games goiung now. It is a great pbem game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI