UV is selling well (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

U2 -> UV is selling well (10/18/2002 2:26:24 AM)

Hi

Noticed that UV is on BACKORDER once again :) Its great that this game is still reaching wargamers out there.

Dan

Paul Vebber -> (10/18/2002 3:03:54 AM)

And we will have some news to announce soon regarding UV availability! (good news :cool: )

Yamamoto -> (10/18/2002 4:10:00 AM)

Good news? Like maybe it will make it to a few actual stores?
I would like to see that happen. Most people like to buy their games in stores. Mail-order is for non-recreational things. Games are often an impulse buy. UV is the only game I have ever bought mail-order.

Yamamoto

Von Rom -> (10/18/2002 4:17:25 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Yamamoto
[B]Good news? Like maybe it will make it to a few actual stores?
I would like to see that happen. Most people like to buy their games in stores. Mail-order is for non-recreational things. Games are often an impulse buy. UV is the only game I have ever bought mail-order.

Yamamoto [/B][/QUOTE]

I have to agree with this. People like to hold the box in their hands. It's that whole "tactile" thing. . .

Wish you all the best - UV and all your games should reach the widest audience possible. . .

Tuomas Seijavuori -> (10/18/2002 5:04:12 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Yamamoto
Good news? Like maybe it will make it to a few actual stores?[/QUOTE]

It has already happened! This might explain the backorder status too. :)

They are so busy they haven't put up our store on the Store Locator page. If you know someone else besides Mr Heath to whome I could send the information and logo graphics, I'd appreciate.

Ross Moorhouse -> (10/18/2002 5:09:07 PM)

Send the graphics to [email]marcs@matrixgames.com[/email] and the details to me [email]rossm@matrixgames.com[/email]

Thanks

Erik Rutins -> Whoops. (10/18/2002 8:39:33 PM)

Tuomas,

Thanks for your patience, we _are_ extremely busy :) and I'm sure Dave has been meaning to get around to that. Send the files as Ross requested and it should all get straightened out.

Regards,

- Erik

Tuomas Seijavuori -> (10/19/2002 9:56:13 PM)

Absolutely no problem, Erik. I know every working hour of your time, for example, is spent developing Battlefields! which I eagerly await personally and which Stockmann will be more than happy to carry, when it's done.

Uncommon Valor has started out nicely at Stockmann's too. It's been on the shelves for one week now and I expect us to run out of stock in November. By which time you have - hopefully - manufactured more for us to sell during the lucrative holiday season. :)

What we need most right now is more titles from you. I'm still waiting for a price and ETA for Starships Unlimited from the importer. And the SPWaW Megacampaigns too.

David Heath -> (10/20/2002 7:17:08 AM)

Hi Tuomas

I am sorry for the not getting back sooner. Ross and I have talked together and he will complete the Store Locator. We will need a list of all the stores there location, phone, etc.

Once again thank you for your help and support.

David Heath

Ron Saueracker -> In stores (10/20/2002 8:23:31 AM)

Great to see Matrix doing a healthy business. Nice to see the little guy win for a change.:)

Continued success, Ron.:D

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI