Newbie Opponent wanted- Virgin player here. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted

Comradelucifer -> Newbie Opponent wanted- Virgin player here. (8/30/2011 12:21:12 AM)

Hey guys, just got this and am really really looking forward to getting into it. Is there anyone of a comparable skill level who would like to play with me as we both learn the ropes? This is my first serious wargame, but that's not a requirement, just an indication that I'm extremely new. So, if anyone wants to play with me and is of comparable skill level or even just wants to teach a new dog some old tricks, please respond!

Thanks guys

Seminole -> RE: Newbie Opponent wanted- Virgin player here. (8/30/2011 2:39:16 AM)

I'm not new to wargames, but I haven't played WitE against a human yet.
I'm playing an GC 41 against the AI as the Soviets now, but I'm open to playing either side.

Comradelucifer -> RE: Newbie Opponent wanted- Virgin player here. CLOSED (8/30/2011 3:56:06 PM)

All right guys, this is closed as I'm going to be playing Seminole in the case blue scenario with myself as the axis. My first PBEM of my first ever serious wargame....oh, I'm so nervous [:D]

abulbulian -> RE: Newbie Opponent wanted- Virgin player here. CLOSED (8/31/2011 2:55:30 PM)

Well FYI, the 42 scenario starts a bit nasty on the axis IMO. I tried to start one a while back with somebody, we both mutually agreed it was very bad for axis, we felt worse then historical. My axis opponent wanted to give up after 10 turns and we mutually agreed on this as well. First game would be better maybe as a smaller scenario against human? Road to Leningrad?

Seminole -> RE: Newbie Opponent wanted- Virgin player here. CLOSED (8/31/2011 3:07:04 PM)

Comradelucifer is mainly learning the ropes this go around.
I myself have only played the tutorial scenarios and one Soviet '41 GC (just hit Jan '43) against the AI.
I'm certainly open to other scenarios and flipping sides after this. 
I'm saving screen shots, and when we get a few turns in I'll start posting an AAR.

CarnageINC -> RE: Newbie Opponent wanted- Virgin player here. CLOSED (8/31/2011 11:19:24 PM)

Good luck gentlemen and have fun [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI