Patch 1.o5 request (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

osiris_slith -> Patch 1.o5 request (8/31/2011 9:56:44 PM)

HI

I was wondering if 3 possible additions could be made to the 1.o5 patch since its going to be out later

Terrain
1: Corn fields
2: Tall grass
2: Bigger Gullies
3: Shell craters for scenario design
4: Pontoon bridges for the map editor

LOS range:
Wheat fields should have a different LOS range-maybe 2 to 4 hexes
Corn fields should be 1 hex

Windowed
3: Anychance of patch 1.o5 will make JTCS windowed? Would solve a lot of graphic compatibility issue--maybe even delay 1.05 to make the game windowed?

Rene

Miamieagle -> RE: Patch 1.o5 request (9/3/2011 10:28:06 PM)

I would like to see all new Nationalities included in the new Generated battle format. A easier way to make new maps. Infrastrucure that can be damage like Buildings and Bridges.

A way to include C47 and other transport Airplanes and more Naval Ships so that we would or can mimic simple Naval Battle like the Battle of Guadacanal.

I believe this upgrades would make John Tiller campaign series a better representative of World war two.

It would be nice to have a DCG of the Sino-Japanese Incidence,Nomohan Incident,Invation of Japan,Manchuria,Salerno,Invation of Sothern France,Secound Finland War with Russia.

We also need a upgrade of the USA Army and Manine units i n the Pacific Theater. It would be nice to able to Generate Beach landing in the Battle Generated mode.

Thank you

kool_kat -> RE: Patch 1.o5 request (9/5/2011 4:07:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miamieagle
A way to include C47 and other transport Airplanes and more Naval Ships so that we would or can mimic simple Naval Battle like the Battle of Guadacanal.

No! [:-] CS is tactical land WW2 platoon and company-level game - not sea combat? There are other tactical and strategic naval games? Why ruin CS for other players who wish to play a tactical land combat game?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miamieagle
I believe this upgrades would make John Tiller campaign series a better representative of World war two.

No - it would not! [:-] Again, you are proposing to fundamentally change a tactical-oriented platoon and company-level land combat game into something it is not?

CaptainHuge -> RE: Patch 1.o5 request (9/7/2011 4:33:06 PM)

I think transport airplanes are already taken into account by the ability to deploy paratroops. Integrating more naval aspects into the game is an interesting idea, but I am not sure the current engine setup would support it well. I think a lot of us would agree that the pacific theater could certainly do with more detail and I for one would really like to see more nationalities included in the generated battle format as that is what I play most often.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI