Fuel Bug in WaW scenario. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support

82ndtrooper -> Fuel Bug in WaW scenario. (9/2/2011 1:34:05 PM)

Hi Vic
I have found this bug in a game I am playing. this is the only turn it has happened on and I have no idea what has caused it. But it can ruin the game for the German player.

what happens is if you transfer planes from OKW to any unit within range and it says "own power" it uses as much as 1000 fuel per plane to do the transfer. But if you take the plane and create a unit at OKW then fly the plane where you want it to go it may use 10 fuel.

on this turn before I knew what happened I had used up all my fuel that I had been hoarding for the whole game. I also had my team mate who plays Germany in another game tell me he used up all his fuel in a turn, we thought it was because he had accidentally used land cap instead of rail cap but it may be that he had this same bug.

it will not allow me to attach turn so let me know if you want me to email it to you.

82nd

Edit: I emailed Tom and sent the turn to him.

version 208. WaW scenario

Vic -> RE: Fuel Bug in WaW scenario. (9/3/2011 9:08:07 AM)

Hi,

thanks for reporting. If you got a turn from which this is reproducable , then by all means please send it to vic@xs4all.nl and i'll gladly take a look!

please give instructions on what moves i have to make to repeat the behaviour.

best regards,
Vic

82ndtrooper -> RE: Fuel Bug in WaW scenario. (9/4/2011 9:25:29 AM)

ok email sent :)

cveta -> RE: Fuel Bug in WaW scenario. (10/1/2011 11:54:26 AM)

Hi all
I didnot wont to post new threat becouse bug I found is not so important. In WAW scenario if Germany develop tank III tech all tanks may be upgraded exept med. tanks.
That is it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI