upgrade oil (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> The War Room

Limelight -> upgrade oil (9/2/2011 4:27:13 PM)

My Engineer is sitting on a Oil (1 level) spot and I can't upgrade it. Plenty of PP and EP but the button is greyed out and says "Location cannot be repaired". The green bar on the right side of the Hex (Health, right?) is full and green.

It is a spot I captured a few turns ago. Is that the reason? One cannot upgrade Oil/Raw if it was ever owned by another player? That seems awfully restrictive...

82ndtrooper -> RE: upgrade oil (9/2/2011 4:50:00 PM)

what version are you playing ?
I ask because older version's had this and it was fixed in newer versions.

the random game I have been playing I have been able to upgrade captured resource hex's

Strategiusz -> RE: upgrade oil (9/2/2011 5:04:18 PM)

Stock version or some mod? I think somewhere here was a topic in which someone reported a similar bug. I don't remember what it was a mod.

Limelight -> RE: upgrade oil (9/2/2011 5:13:56 PM)

v2.08, stock.   Tested it on 2 diff spots now.

I find that the tendency of the AI to build factories right at the Front Lines to be far more exploitative, tbh. I initially only  built 2 Tank Factories and now have 8. Along with 4 Aircraft and 7 Gun Factories, all captured fairly close to the front. Is there a reason the AI doesn't build them far in the (safer) rear? Only thing I can think of is a lack of rear area Engineers because they are all tied to front line HQ's.

Anyway - back to topic...and my severe oil shortage....sigh lol

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI