Unit Data Request (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Combat Command Series

warlord1963 -> Unit Data Request (9/9/2011 7:00:41 PM)

Hello! Anybody have a file listing the data or info on the various units in the game for scenario design purposes? I need some help on the stats for basic unit types such as Infantry, Airborne, Marines, Engineers, etc. for any or all of the Nationalities listed in the game.

Also some stats on OBA and Air Support and what factors to assign them as well would be helpful.

Thanks!

Mark

junk2drive -> RE: Unit Data Request (9/9/2011 9:41:32 PM)

In the manual is a list of some of the units and their values but not all.

PirateJock -> RE: Unit Data Request (9/9/2011 9:59:04 PM)

Hi Mark

As far as I'm aware there aren't set values for any of the different type of units. I think each map designer will have tweaked the values dependent on which army units were being represented, e.g. high quality elements getting better equipment would have better attack and defense strengths. The values in the manual are for some armour and AT but I'm not how reliable they are.

To pull the information from the various maps would be time consuming. If anybody has done that I'd be very interested in having a look to. Previously I've asked about the possibility e to get a OOB importer/exporter - that would help enormously.

Cheers

warlord1963 -> RE: Unit Data Request (9/10/2011 1:38:22 AM)

Thanks for your help guys. I was curious if there was a tutorial or something on how to rate various units in an OOB for a scenario. Quality, Attack and Defense Factors, etc. Anyway, I like the game. Wish I could change the Fire Combat graphics to get rid of those flickering yellow lines and replace them with something...better.
Cheers!
Mark

Obsolete -> RE: Unit Data Request (9/10/2011 8:27:22 PM)

I was confused at the flicker you were talking about and thought it may be a driver issue. But what I THINK you mean now, are those TRACER fire lines :P

Rating units can be a bit tricky, because simple things such as Quality rating can change their impact significantly when switching to night-time hours, or using soft-ground scenarios, etc.

JMass -> RE: Unit Data Request (3/19/2012 4:37:08 AM)

Waiting for the patch [:)] I collected data to have a list of units in excel format, it will be a work in progress open to all, I'll release the first version in a few days, maybe.

Fred98 -> RE: Unit Data Request (3/19/2012 12:12:27 PM)

If you open the editor and open any scenario, you can see the details of every unit.

JMass -> RE: Unit Data Request (3/19/2012 2:21:55 PM)

Yes, thanks, but the same unit has different values in different scenarios so I am trying to do common guidelines and to add units as Soviets, for example.

PirateJock -> RE: Unit Data Request (3/20/2012 10:08:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JMass
Waiting for the patch [:)] I collected data to have a list of units in excel format, it will be a work in progress open to all, I'll release the first version in a few days, maybe

Hi JMass

I would be really interested to have a look at your excel data.

Cheers

Mike

JMass -> RE: Unit Data Request (3/20/2012 10:58:45 AM)

I upload it here http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3064240&mpage=1&key=�

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI