Help Desk Response Time? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> Tech Support

mandraker87 -> Help Desk Response Time? (9/13/2011 4:51:07 PM)

Can any one tell me how long I should expect to wait for a response from the helpdesk? I submitted an issue 4 days ago and have not had a response as of this morning.

thank you
mandraker

Warhorse64 -> RE: Help Desk Response Time? (9/13/2011 9:26:54 PM)

How did you submit the issue? If you just sent an email, I don't think they monitor that any more. If you used the web form, the responses seem to come as updates to the web form rather than emails. I got a response of "we're talking to the developers, please hold" after a day or two, but I was able to resolve the problem myself before they got back to me with a final solution.

TonyE -> RE: Help Desk Response Time? (9/14/2011 7:57:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mandraker

Can any one tell me how long I should expect to wait for a response from the helpdesk? I submitted an issue 4 days ago and have not had a response as of this morning.

thank you
mandraker

If you are looking for Harpoon Classic (HC/HCE/HUCE/...) support it is usually quicker to visit us at harpgamer.com. About the only thing we can't handle are serial number issues and even some of those we can help with.

If you are looking for H3/ANW support then the helpdesk and this forum are your best bets.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI