Enemy units entering your victory hexes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

RUsco -> Enemy units entering your victory hexes (1/4/2001 8:20:00 PM)

Why do enemy units entering your victory hexes, while you are occupying them change the hex to thiers. I have seen this numerous times and it is annoying. Doesn't seem to matter how many of your units occupy the hex.

BA Evans -> (1/4/2001 10:59:00 PM)

Anytime a unit enters an enemy victory hex, the hex will be changed. You can do the same thing to your enemy. If he occupies a victory hex, you can move in and take it from him. BA Evans

Gurney Halleck -> (1/5/2001 1:21:00 AM)

Whats worse is when player 2 in a pbem game waits till his last turn to do it [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/frown.gif[/img] Would make more sense to me if you had to be the only occupying force in a hex for a full turn before it turned. Gurney

Paul Lewis -> (1/5/2001 1:40:00 AM)

This doesn't seem terribly unrealistic to me - after all, in real military strategy, if you don't exclusively occupany an area (to the exclusion of the enemy, that is) then you don't properly hold the ground.

Dave_R -> (1/5/2001 4:47:00 AM)

I agree with you guys, it's bind this, but it's one of the limitations caused by the original game engine. They may be a work around with this, but to be honest fellah I suspect that now that the Matrix guys are starting to look to new projects it's something that we'll have to put up with I'm guessing!

Cona -> (1/5/2001 6:41:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by BA Evans: Anytime a unit enters an enemy victory hex, the hex will be changed.
Enemy units retreating won't change the hex. Saludos a todos, Cona.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI