Patch for German Version (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Baerlauchcreme -> Patch for German Version (9/21/2011 6:05:20 AM)

Hello,

is there any patch for the german version of GG WitE released from dtp entertainment? I've tried it with the beta patch 1.05.23 and now I have mixed language in the game.

Omat -> RE: Patch for German Version (9/21/2011 4:37:28 PM)

Hello

I don`t know if a german patch was released but maybe you should ask via the dtp forum. I think dtp entertainment relases the german patched.

For the english client 1.04.40 is released. Beta is v1.05.23. I don`t know wich version is for the english client up to date.

I don`t think that the beta patch is for the german version. In this tread there is something about patches for the german version, maybe you find is interesting:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2893322&mpage=1&key=�

Omat

Vorsteher -> RE: Patch for German Version (9/21/2011 5:22:36 PM)

The problem is the german serial number. With this number donīt update the english patches.

Archangel85 -> RE: Patch for German Version (9/28/2011 2:56:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vorsteher

The problem is the german serial number. With this number donīt update the english patches.

Yeah, not even the Beta patches are working - invalid serial number. Really disturbing news, not being able to install patches, since it pretty much means Germans can't really play PBEM (except against each other).

Joel Billings -> RE: Patch for German Version (9/28/2011 4:51:42 PM)

We do plan on providing German version updates periodically, just less often then English updates.

Ghost0815 -> RE: Patch for German Version (9/29/2011 10:20:23 AM)

Would it be not a good idea, give the German Version (if we change the language to English) also access to English patches or beta, too?

Or a patch which merge German and English version together?

pro: you will have more tester for the beta patches.........

Omat -> RE: Patch for German Version (9/29/2011 11:08:54 AM)

Hello

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ghost0815

Would it be not a good idea, give the German Version (if we change the language to English) also access to English patches or beta, too?

Or a patch which merge German and English version together?

pro: you will have more tester for the beta patches.........

Joel Billings wrote about this topic:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joel Billings

I don't know of any plan in the near term to allow updating of an English version to a German version. I think the German distributor has rights over the German version. Sorry.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2893322

Hope it helps....

Omat

Archangel85 -> RE: Patch for German Version (9/29/2011 1:07:39 PM)

I still think that it is odd that the serial number is refused. It isn't so much the language that annoys me but that I have to rely on the German distributor to not ignore the support. I see no reason why patches - beta patches in particular - shouldn't be international. Curiously enough, it wasn't problem to register the game for the members club.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI