combat planning (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

AstroBlues -> combat planning (9/24/2011 5:54:44 AM)

How do you get the combat planner to show on the screen? I have been away from Toaw for awhile.

Curtis Lemay -> RE: combat planning (9/24/2011 4:04:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ronster

How do you get the combat planner to show on the screen? I have been away from Toaw for awhile.

Depends upon whether you have chosen the option to "skip the movement popup" or not. (Look in the 3.4 part of the "What's New", item IX. 40. Also item IX. 13).

If not, then when you right-click on the adjacent enemy unit, there will be a popup with an option to "Plan an attack". Selecting that will call up the Attack Planner. (This is the pre-3.4 operation). But, if that option is in effect, you must hold the right button down until the delay expires. Then that same popup will appear.

Alternately, the "P" hotkey will call up the planner, when the cursor is over an enemy unit that can be attacked by the current unit.

Alternately, double-clicking on an enemy location will call up the planner, provided this option hasn't been turned off.

Note that the last two options avoid any RBC possibility.

Note that I'm posting this from Aguachica, Colombia.

Panama -> RE: combat planning (9/25/2011 3:27:42 PM)

Ah, so they finally got you. How much ransom are they demanding? [:D]

Curtis Lemay -> RE: combat planning (9/26/2011 9:16:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Panama

Ah, so they finally got you. How much ransom are they demanding? [:D]

They insisted on knowing the contents of 3.5.

But they were thwarted by the NDAs. [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI