AI for Europe Aflame (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

AstroBlues -> AI for Europe Aflame (9/25/2011 12:20:20 PM)

I would like to know if any one has played against the computer in Europe Aflame, and if so, how good is the AI? Is it worth playing at all or should I just solo the game.

sapper32 -> RE: AI for Europe Aflame (9/25/2011 3:59:04 PM)

Hi Ronster EA isnt set up for play against the AI the scenario is just to complex for it to handle maybe you should post for an opponent playing against another player is the only way to take this gem of a scenario on.

Ian

AstroBlues -> RE: AI for Europe Aflame (9/26/2011 11:53:25 AM)

Thank you for the answer about the AI for Europe Aflame. I am debating now if I want to Pbem it, my time is limited and I just could not get a turn done everyday.

One other question, when I was starting the game, it seems like all the airforces are bombing each other, the maginot French artillery is bombarding the Germans, and these countries are not at war yet. I find the German air force is bombarding the Dutch, and the Polish. How do I stop that from happening?

Panama -> RE: AI for Europe Aflame (9/26/2011 1:57:22 PM)

There is no programmed opponent (AI). The game engine has no constraints or rules it must follow in the scenario. All hell will break loose. [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI