Experienced Axis found already! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted

whollaborg -> Experienced Axis found already! (9/29/2011 1:08:54 PM)

Tenacious [sm=Tank-fahr09.gif] axis opponent wanted to fight until 1945 and finally to arrange the defense of Berlin! Will you last longer than historically?

I am somewhat experienced player but the new rules might give axis few benefits. I am going to fight and will not quit even if situation turns desperate for the Soviets - as it might.

The rules should be discussed but i'd like to go with locked hq's, and latest beta patch and patch as patches are released. I can do few turns a week and even a turn per day sometimes.

I hope an adversary with the strenght of will not to quit and to play a good game with you in a friendly atmosphere [sm=duel.gif].

Ketza -> RE: Experienced Axis wanted for GC (9/30/2011 1:34:17 AM)

Peltonx -> RE: Experienced Axis wanted for GC (9/30/2011 1:45:20 AM)

he wanted exp, go gettem

Ketza -> RE: Experienced Axis wanted for GC (9/30/2011 1:54:21 AM)

I was testing my new sig...

I may be looking for a Axis game soon however [:)]

Tarhunnas -> RE: Experienced Axis wanted for GC (9/30/2011 9:56:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ketza

I was testing my new sig...

So, you are a Bismarck fanboy. Cool! But really, the KM is just a kindergarten compared to the Kaiserliche Marine in WW1. I mean, 4 battleships in WW2, 20 in WW1, that says it all! Even a WW1 skirmish like Dogger Bank is larger than any WW2 naval surface battle!

Ketza -> RE: Experienced Axis wanted for GC (9/30/2011 1:26:35 PM)

It was the first model I built when I was 9 years old.

I fell in love with her straight lines early in life!

Tarhunnas -> RE: Experienced Axis wanted for GC (9/30/2011 1:46:56 PM)

Yes, warships do have a nice blend of regularity and beautiful lines. Bismarck is a looker to be sure, as are most German WW2 surface ships.

Edit : Sorry Savanniperkele for hijacking your thread.

whollaborg -> RE: Experienced Axis wanted for GC (9/30/2011 4:33:37 PM)

No problem, its always expected picures of warships appearing in matrix forums.

Honourable Belphegor volunteered to teach me a bit of the game. New cuts in armaments and hardening soil will surely put my defences to test. Perhaps we even report along the road!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI