They Drag Me Back In (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted

MPHopcroft1 -> They Drag Me Back In (10/1/2011 10:19:08 PM)

I finally had to buy a new copy of TOAOW to get it onto my Windows 7 computer, and I realized two things: how much I've missed this game and how confused it makes me sometimes. It's like that with most of the computer wargames I play -- I love them but they tend to overwhelm me. At least TOAOW is somewhat scalable.

So I thought I'd try and get some ideas on how to restart playing. I am not going to win -- I know that much. But I do want to play.

murphz -> RE: They Drag Me Back In (10/1/2011 11:32:47 PM)

me looking for a pbem to restart playing too..was nearly 3 months without TOAW :) pm me if interested...

MPHopcroft1 -> RE: They Drag Me Back In (10/8/2011 9:15:57 PM)

One of the things that I'm having trouble with is adding new scenarios. I managed to get Anzio @ 2km running, finally, but I'm not sure how to bring in other new scenarios, or indeed where the best places to download the things are.

serumph -> RE: They Drag Me Back In (10/17/2011 6:34:31 AM)

Let's play. ver. 3.4. I suck, too. Let's see how we do.

MPHopcroft1 -> RE: They Drag Me Back In (10/18/2011 9:40:53 PM)

PM sent.

MPHopcroft1 -> RE: They Drag Me Back In (11/3/2011 11:20:18 PM)

Well, I've had two games, two different opponents, and two losses. Both have been bad losses that probably resulted from stupid things I've done

So if you want an easy win, I should still be available for a while.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI