Can't log in (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Murat -> Can't log in (10/10/2011 3:45:08 PM)

Well I can't log into the members area. [sm=00000023.gif]

Normally I would not clarify this but in light of the fact 2 lines below this, it is the MEMBERS area I cannot get into, I can get into the forums just fine. [sm=dizzy.gif]

I got the system to send me my username/password and it was correct but when I tried to log in with it, no luck. [sm=nono.gif]

So I put in a customer service ticket, which was replied to and I was told to go look at the updated information, which I am guessing is some really helpful information. BUT I have to log in to get it [&:]

I did notice though that they had 5 tickets with my same problem [sm=sign0003.gif]

Maybe the problem is with the security code, maybe it is with the login but here's an idea, why not go and make sure that all of our logins match the information you send to our emails and then make sure we can use that information to log in![sm=crazy.gif]

And at the risk of having to apologize for my own error: [sm=00000734.gif]

planner 3 -> RE: Can't log in (10/10/2011 6:29:07 PM)

This is just a WAQ....did you change your ISP provider ? If so your going to forget the old name and password and re-sign in. I've been trying for four years to use my original sign-in.

planner 3 (aka chief)

Murat -> RE: Can't log in (10/10/2011 6:41:11 PM)

I only changed my password a few weeks ago. It worked fine and I used it to go in the members area and get an update. Just the last 2 weeks here though it has suddenly died and I only started to have to enter a security word.

planner 3 -> RE: Can't log in (10/10/2011 9:48:20 PM)

Bad quess on my part SRI.......

David Heath -> RE: Can't log in (10/10/2011 11:16:48 PM)

Hi Guys

I will look into this and see if I can find an issue.

planner 3 -> RE: Can't log in (10/10/2011 11:44:30 PM)

Thanks David.....planner 3 aka chief

PS Ian tried a few times but I could never get back on (after changing ISP). I'm still on the roster as chief but........alas and woe is moi..CHIEF

planner 3 -> RE: Can't log in (10/10/2011 11:45:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: planner 3

Thanks David.....planner 3 aka chief

PS: Ian tried a few times but I could never get back on (after changing ISP). I'm still on the roster as chief but........alas and woe is moi..CHIEF

planner 3 -> RE: Can't log in (10/10/2011 11:45:50 PM)

SRI hit the wrong button.

Murat -> RE: Can't log in (10/12/2011 5:28:45 AM)

My last day on was September 27, 2011.

Murat -> RE: Can't log in (11/3/2011 3:37:55 AM)

So anything on this front? I have purchased a game I cannot register, I need my updates for EiANW that are on my member page and I still cannot get in.

Fixed. The problem came from the password being sent out by the 'lost password' request being the old one that I had changed from so I thought that the new one did not stick. Now it sent out the changed one so something somewhere somehow updated. That being said, after 1 fail I never tried the changed password again so I may have mistyped something and thus I was banging my head against the wall. 50/50 on the error but why ruin such a great streak, we can all just forget this ever happened.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI