Changing Background Music (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> John Tiller's Battleground Series

EastWarHistorian -> Changing Background Music (10/23/2011 8:22:34 PM)

I'm curious....has anyone ever tried to change the background music in Battleground Napoleonic Wars and/or Battleground Civil War? If so, how would you go about making that happen?

Thanks in advance!

rhondabrwn -> RE: Changing Background Music (10/23/2011 8:28:45 PM)

Personally, I turn off the music. However, if you look in your installed files I think you will find a music folder and you can just drop any music file you want into there and it will play. It's not hard coded into the game or anything.

EastWarHistorian -> RE: Changing Background Music (10/23/2011 8:53:47 PM)

Nope. No music folder anywhere.

I've looked several times in every folder in both BNW and BCW. I posted here as an action of last resort.

Thanks anyway.

rhondabrwn -> RE: Changing Background Music (10/23/2011 9:19:31 PM)

Shoot.. I don't have the Matrix Talosoft series currently installed on my hard drive so I can't check.

The HPS versions do have a "Music" folder. Try looking for a "media" folder? Or anything with a mps3 or .wav file extension.

An alternative might be to just mute the game music and play your choice of music with RealPlayer or Spotify or Rhapsody. I think they will still play in the background although as I said.. I don't like music playing when I game... just the sound effects so I might be wrong about background music.

Andy Moss -> RE: Changing Background Music (10/24/2011 12:24:50 PM)

The music files are in the main folder.....eg FBackG0 to 18 and RBack0-10 for NIR. Try dropping other music files in and rename them witn the same filename.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI