Attack & Defense Modifications by Terrain (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> The War Room

torrone -> Attack & Defense Modifications by Terrain (10/28/2011 2:26:44 PM)

I have looked everywhere I can think of, but I have not been able to find a chart for modifications on attack or defense based on terrain. For example, I have unit in the mountains attacking a unit in clear terrain. What is my attack bonus? What is a tanks defensive bonus in Forest vs an air unit? Is there a chart anywhere for this sort of thing, or do you just have to use feel, experience, and common sense?

DownriverRick -> RE: Attack & Defense Modifications by Terrain (10/28/2011 3:53:59 PM)

Terrain information is in the Library (along with a lot more good info).

torrone -> RE: Attack & Defense Modifications by Terrain (10/28/2011 10:28:41 PM)

I know the terrain info is there, but that's just for movement. I'm looking for terrain attack/defense modifiers.

quote:

ORIGINAL: DownriverRick

DownriverRick -> RE: Attack & Defense Modifications by Terrain (10/29/2011 3:55:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: torrone

I know the terrain info is there, but that's just for movement. I'm looking for terrain attack/defense modifiers.

quote:

ORIGINAL: DownriverRick

Actually not. The three ratings on the Terrain page are Special Properties, Base Entrenchment and Initiative Cap. All three deal with combat, not movement.

torrone -> RE: Attack & Defense Modifications by Terrain (10/29/2011 3:42:10 PM)

I was looking at the Movement chart. Don't know why I didn't notice the Terrain chart. That chart does give a better idea of how units will perform in different terrains. It's not the type of chart you used to see in tabletop games(D+2 in Forest, and so on), but it does provide info as to how units will attack/defend in different terrain/weather conditions. Thanks for the help.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI