RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 12:50:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Well, THAT was an interesting weekend (holds head with hand). What the heck happened?

A "Luca Braza sleeps with da fishes" tithe...

Well, I did go kayaking, but I came back. And who's this Luca feller?

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 12:53:45 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

quote:

Well, THAT was an interesting weekend (holds head with hand). What the heck happened?

A "Luca Braza sleeps with da fishes" tithe...

How many rival mob bosses died?

The baptism ceremony was performed on Saturday by a deacon with a visiting priest in tow. The priest was an 85 year old Irishman with a deep, but pleasant, Irish brogue. During the invocation of Saints, the deacon overlooked the date and the origin of the priest. I thought the priest was going to come out of his skin with the oversight.

You wanna see an old Irish priest move? Forget to mention St. Patrick in a favorable light on St. Patrick's day. [:D] [X(]

Must....not....cut....loose.....on.....Irish....jokes.....aaaaghh.....[sm=Christo_pull_hair.gif]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 12:54:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

A bit o' snow here this weekend.

[image]local://upfiles/14248/21B1C67B788841E8BFC3BB03CF28387D.jpg[/image]

I love Antarctica this time of year.... [:D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 12:54:54 AM)

quote:

Other vaguely German-sounding words!

Schadenfreunde?

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 2:48:28 AM)

Geshundteit!

witpqs -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 3:32:40 AM)

I've joined you guys with those two additional green-->red buttons.

Nikademus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 3:37:10 AM)

Its been quite a day. Our 10 year+ Troll has been all over the place.......including here on the Thread....however given what i just saw on the Abe Thread, our young CSW is probably going to take the prize with an anti-Israel type post...extremely immaturely done. Definitely a green button candidate for me now as if I haven't seen enough from him already.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 4:14:01 AM)

Is the only way to go. Trolls get sexually excited when people get angry at them. So much masturbation.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 4:16:29 AM)

Newest Chinese scumbot just joined us. Sometimes their posts are vaguely syntactically correct, but this one is just a collection of individual words jumbled together.

UniformYankee -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 4:20:53 AM)

Which is why "ignore" is so powerful! [:)]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 4:51:08 AM)

Total War Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai is out on Friday. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong title, Gatling guns, artillery, monitors and other ironclads, railroads and assorted fun. Should be good.

Nikademus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 5:14:13 AM)

sigh.....need to build a computer soon. But i've been good. Paying back Karma for my recent good fortune job wise. Bills almost paid off in full. Still getting by with a weezing Macbook Pro and my faithful Pentium 4 Win98 Box. Playing "Blood" again. Such a classic!

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 5:17:28 AM)

Haha. Your computer sux! LOL!

Nikademus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 5:22:25 AM)

oh it does.....but at least I didn't pay the outrageous fee for it. I reclaimed it from my X....who was borrowing it from a friend of mine anyways. I've spiced it up by running 3 to 4 O/S's on it.....(the fourth keeps breaking it but i'm working on it) A macBook running Ubuntu really messes with the Mac crowd.

And don't be dissing my P4. My P4 ROCKS! Recently had to replace the nVidea series 6 card via EBay. Now its a power system again......well power for games like Doom.....System Shock 2, Blood and Serious Sam.

My Macbook is good enough to run AE. If i can get the bastard reinstalled that is!

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 10:05:46 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 10:07:02 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

Total War Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai is out on Friday. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong title, Gatling guns, artillery, monitors and other ironclads, railroads and assorted fun. Should be good.

I played "Total War: Shogun" for days and days when it was released years ago... after that the next games in the series didn't catch my attention as much as the first Shogun one...

DO you have them all Kristian?

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 10:09:00 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

A bit o' snow here this weekend.

[image]local://upfiles/14248/21B1C67B788841E8BFC3BB03CF28387D.jpg[/image]

Opps... [X(]

The spring here is in full bloom... [8D]

Leo "Apollo11"

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 1:08:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

I played "Total War: Shogun" for days and days when it was released years ago... after that the next games in the series didn't catch my attention as much as the first Shogun one...

DO you have them all Kristian?

Leo "Apollo11"

Yep, every last one. Shogun 2 is excellent, the first expansion Rise of the Samurai slightly less so, and Fall of the Samurai (stand-alone expansion, BTW) looks very good.

Especially excited about the switch from sail to steam in the naval combat. Oh, and there are torpedoes. Judging by some of the design videos I've seen, they might be a bit overpowered, but I shall withhold judgement until I've played with them.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 1:13:47 PM)

quote:

Newest Chinese scumbot just joined us. Sometimes their posts are vaguely syntactically correct, but this one is just a collection of individual words jumbled together.

Kind of like many of the posts on THE THREAD!!! How ever did you tell it was a spambot. Erm, a spambot other than one of the usual spambots, I mean? [:'(]

G'morning you lot.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 1:21:12 PM)

That's why I called it a scumbot rather than a spambot, like you or Onime.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 1:32:53 PM)

Hi all,

Jesus! [X(][X(][X(]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=DOSRubXJHQo

BTW, perhaps Per can explain this? [8D]

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 1:36:14 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

quote:

Do you have them all Kristian?

Yep, every last one. Shogun 2 is excellent, the first expansion Rise of the Samurai slightly less so, and Fall of the Samurai (stand-alone expansion, BTW) looks very good.

Especially excited about the switch from sail to steam in the naval combat. Oh, and there are torpedoes. Judging by some of the design videos I've seen, they might be a bit overpowered, but I shall withhold judgement until I've played with them.

Thanks for info Kristian! [:)]

BTW, is there a plan for Rome Total War II perhaps?

Leo "Apollo11"

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 1:46:24 PM)

No idea... I haven't seen any announcements beyond Fall of the Samurai.

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 2:09:39 PM)

Good Morning!

JohnDillworth -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 2:26:54 PM)

quote:

JohnDillworth - Over here!

Thanks. The thread who's name shall not be spoken seems to have disappeared. I'll sit over here a bit until it's safe to go back to the regular forums. Morning gents

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 2:34:30 PM)

Also, with all the new ships in Fall of the Samurai, I hope the AI does a better job than in Empire, where the naval combat is R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D.

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 4:21:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

I've had enough of passively ignoring Stormpuppy's trolling. It's time to call him on it. [sm=fighting0056.gif]

Oh dear. I think you caught whatever Steve once had. [:D]

It was just a 24 hour bug. [:D]

I had some rum punch last night, and I'm good now. [8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 4:26:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JohnDillworth

quote:

Thanks. The thread who's name shall not be spoken seems to have disappeared. I'll sit over here a bit until it's safe to go back to the regular forums. Morning gents

Welcome aboard, JD. [:)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 4:26:42 PM)

Good late morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/20/2012 4:53:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JohnDillworth

quote:

You may live to regret that decision.

Page: <<   < prev  144 145 [146] 147 148   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI