RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

treespider -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 4:19:14 PM)

Could it be?....ahhh been awhile since I had my own.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 4:48:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America
I'm trying to limit them to 1/day. I don't want to kill anyone with laughter by overdosing you. [:D]

Yes, that's my job. Here's one for your consideration-designed to evoke spontaneous splenic rupture...

----

Guy goes into the dentist's office...

Patient: Doc, you gotta help me. My mouth-it's killing me.

Dentist: Alright, better have a look...
(examines man's mouth)...mmm...mmhhmmm...

Dentist: Well, I think I see the problem-your dental plate is badly corroded in several places.

Patient: That's odd, how did that happen?

Dentist: Well-do you eat lots of foods high in acidic content? Citrus? Carbonated sodas?

Patient: Now that you mention it, I do have this thing for Eggs Benedict. I eat them nearly every day. Do you think that may have something to do with it?

Dentist: Yes. I do. Good news though, we can replace your existing plate with a chrome one.

Patient: Chrome? Why chrome?

Dentist: Well, everybody knows. There's no plate like chrome for the Hollandaise.

[:'(]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 5:41:48 PM)

Oooo Boy![8|]

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 6:05:21 PM)

Just 9 working days left in Oxfordshire [8D] Hopefully they'll be nice and quiet so I don't get my hands too dirty

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 6:07:17 PM)

Good afternoon all. We had a big run of storms last night.. all is good, with 3 inches of rain. [&o]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 7:06:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

Good afternoon all. We had a big run of storms last night.. all is good, with 3 inches of rain. [&o]

Not much action here from the prairie pounders, yet. Soon though.

I got my Historic Rail catalog the other day. Did you get one in the mail? Some real neat locomotives. Some Up to $500.00.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 7:07:38 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

Just 9 working days left in Oxfordshire [8D] Hopefully they'll be nice and quiet so I don't get my hands too dirty

Will you move with your family or can you commute?

Leo "Apollo11"

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 7:11:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

quote:

I got my Historic Rail catalog the other day. Did you get one in the mail? Some real neat locomotives. Some Up to $500.00.

Dad just dropped like 5 grand the other day on a crap pot of stuff....mine is still in boxes from the move...and will be for some time...no room

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 7:26:48 PM)

Hi all,

Two more...

[image]http://c69011.r11.cf3.rackcdn.com/80873cb8682d43659ad2d2b59a77f96c-0x0.jpg[/image]

[image]http://c69011.r11.cf3.rackcdn.com/05093d76c6934f43ae5b8ef1194543ff-0x0.jpg[/image]

Leo "Apollo11"

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 7:29:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

Leo "Apollo11"

I'm taking them, for two reasons:

1) Clare wants to move to Lincolnshire.
2) It's 150 miles away so it's a bit far too commute.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 7:37:08 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

quote:

I'm taking them, for two reasons:

1) Clare wants to move to Lincolnshire.
2) It's 150 miles away so it's a bit far too commute.

RGR!

BTW, will you live in near-by Coningsby or in Lincoln?

Leo "Apollo11"

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 7:50:39 PM)

quote:

quote:

We're set for 80F here today (!?!) after last week's cool weather. Naturally, we won't have a day of wam Spring temperatures without inclement weather as a 'payback'. Severe thunderstorms are forecast tonight.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 8:01:31 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

We're set for 80F here today (!?!) after last week's cool weather. Naturally, we won't have a day of wam Spring temperatures without inclement weather as a 'payback'. Severe thunderstorms are forecast tonight.

We had +28 degrees Centigrade (about 83 Degrees Fahrenheit)... it is 5th day in a row... way to hot for this time of the year...

Leo "Apollo11"

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 8:03:17 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Prairie pounders are forecast for this evening. 70F. is a pipe dream. Just doesn't want to get any warmer. Only 63 degrees right now and overcast.

Treetop64 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 8:05:35 PM)

quote:

quote:

I'm trying to limit them to 1/day. I don't want to kill anyone with laughter by overdosing you. [:D]

Yes, that's my job. Here's one for your consideration-designed to evoke spontaneous splenic rupture...

----

Guy goes into the dentist's office...

Patient: Doc, you gotta help me. My mouth-it's killing me.

Dentist: Alright, better have a look...
(examines man's mouth)...mmm...mmhhmmm...

Dentist: Well, I think I see the problem-your dental plate is badly corroded in several places.

Patient: That's odd, how did that happen?

Dentist: Well-do you eat lots of foods high in acidic content? Citrus? Carbonated sodas?

Patient: Now that you mention it, I do have this thing for Eggs Benedict. I eat them nearly every day. Do you think that may have something to do with it?

Dentist: Yes. I do. Good news though, we can replace your existing plate with a chrome one.

Patient: Chrome? Why chrome?

Dentist: Well, everybody knows. There's no plate like chrome for the Hollandaise.

[:'(]

AH HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHA. Haa. Heeeh...

treespider -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 8:11:32 PM)

Currently 87F / 30C...with chance of storms...in Knoxvegas.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 11:11:44 PM)

But what is the humidity in Knoxtown? I hate humid weather.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/1/2012 11:57:44 PM)

Hi all,

Zssssssssssss time... [>:][>:][>:]

Leo "Apollo11"

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/2/2012 1:08:47 AM)

Every time I see a pic of the new RN carrier, I reach for my Oniks missiles. SOOOOO ugly!

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/2/2012 1:09:14 AM)

Doesn't seem like people know how to make good looking war machines any more...

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/2/2012 3:24:41 AM)

quote:

But what is the humidity in Knoxtown? I hate humid weather.

How much do you hate it in January and February, Schani? [;)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/2/2012 3:26:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Doesn't seem like people know how to make good looking war machines any more...

I think the F-22 is beautiful, T. Got to see one up close at an airshow last year. Now if you're talking new ships, all bets are off. The rule of the day is surely "function over form". [:(]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/2/2012 3:27:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Every time I see a pic of the new RN carrier, I reach for my Oniks missiles. SOOOOO ugly!

I'm not quite sure what an "Oinks missile" is, but after 1 beer, 2 glasses of wine, and a VERY strong Haitian Rhum and Coke, it sounds hilarious. [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/2/2012 3:29:59 AM)

In fact, I think I may be slightly inebriated. [:D]

I think I'll go and try to make friends with Spiderman/5thGuardsDipshit/Helmut/Japan/Linda. Maybe he/it needs another opponent for a PBEM. [sm=party-smiley-012.gif]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/2/2012 3:35:11 AM)

quote:

In fact, I think I may be slightly inebriated. [:D]

I think I'll go and try to make friends with Spiderman/5thGuardsDipshit/Helmut/Japan/Linda. Maybe he/it needs another opponent for a PBEM. [sm=party-smiley-012.gif]

If you are that trashed, send me a turn. [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/2/2012 3:37:45 AM)

Steve-O! [8D]

I would, but I think I'm almost too trashed to manage to save and send it to you. [:D]

Lemme see what I can do for a Thread Brother. [:)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/2/2012 3:41:18 AM)

The "problem" started at dinner, when my wife ordered a glass of a wine that we both love and the waitress said a glass is $8, but a bottle is on special tonight for $12. [sm=party-smiley-012.gif]

Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc, from New Zealand. (Thanks Des!) It has an awesome grapefruit flavor and is a fantastic summer wine. [8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/2/2012 3:48:50 AM)

My dog is snoring so loud, I can't hear the NHL playoffs post game show on TV. [:D]

treespider -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/2/2012 4:19:44 AM)

One for the money...

treespider -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/2/2012 4:20:04 AM)

Two for the show...

Page: <<   < prev  186 187 [188] 189 190   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI