Question on Battles in COGEE (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> After Action Reports

geofighter -> Question on Battles in COGEE (12/1/2011 12:36:51 AM)

Hello, I just bought COGEE two weeks ago and I don't know if this is just not my not knowing how the game works (more than likely) or that there is a glitch in the game (maybe).

I'm enjoying tryingto learn how to play the game. My problem is understanding what is going on with combat. I keep replaying the November 1805 turn over and over to figure out just what's going on. I have a large French army in Wurttemburg: Grande Armee's I and II and several corps at least independent of those two armies. My strength their is over 230,000 men. Then a smaller, about 60,000 force from Russia waltz's in to attack me. I'm selecting detailed battle. You'd think I'd have a battlefield with all these French units on it but instead only a portion of the strength is present. Why isn't the whole army present for the fight? None of the units are moving out or in to the province. One would think I could trounce this Russian army but it's not happening. When I replay it sometimes I get a better army than other times. Can someone tell me what's happening in combat here?

Cheers,

Geofighter

Floyd -> RE: Question on Battles in COGEE (12/1/2011 12:10:40 PM)

Page 60 of the manual, section 3.3, tells about "battle limits".
And units forced out of battle by limits become automatic reinforcements.

geofighter -> RE: Question on Battles in COGEE (12/2/2011 3:00:59 AM)

TYVM :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI