Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad

Gunhawk -> Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011 (12/7/2011 6:36:46 PM)

My my my...how the years fly by. (-: I hope this year was a good one for you all.

Gunhawk

undercovergeek -> RE: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011 (12/7/2011 11:54:45 PM)

not until Q1 2012 when CoH comes out and i can rid my subconcious of this thread

Gunhawk -> RE: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011 (12/8/2011 3:56:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: undercovergeek

not until Q1 2012 when CoH comes out and i can rid my subconcious of this thread

You have news about CoH??? Well c'mon and share with us brother!

undercovergeek -> RE: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011 (12/8/2011 5:06:06 PM)

general discussion thread - wont make it before christmas but here q1

Gunhawk -> RE: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011 (12/8/2011 7:15:50 PM)

quote:

general discussion thread - wont make it before christmas but here q1

Thanks Geekster. I read the thread and you're better at pumping info than i am. :-)

Anyway, that's very exciting news. If it's playable via the net I know that Mike7 will be all over this one as well. We're both Majors in Memoir '44. The only way you can gain rank in that game is by defeating live opponents via the net.

noname -> RE: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011 (12/8/2011 9:38:42 PM)

If COH is going to be released by Matrix why isn't it listed under coming titles or someplace on this site? The only time I ever hear about it is through you guys. If it is in Beta I would think it would be listed here somewhere.

undercovergeek -> RE: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011 (12/8/2011 11:12:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: noname

If COH is going to be released by Matrix why isn't it listed under coming titles or someplace on this site? The only time I ever hear about it is through you guys. If it is in Beta I would think it would be listed here somewhere.

so me and gunhawk cant go on there and say 'whens it coming out, whens it coming out, whens it coming out?'

i would imagine its a developer decision

vonRocko -> RE: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011 (12/9/2011 1:55:47 PM)

Merry Christmas!

wodin -> RE: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011 (12/28/2011 12:42:00 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: noname

so me and gunhawk cant go on there and say 'whens it coming out, whens it coming out, whens it coming out?'

i would imagine its a developer decision

I agree it's a shame there is no forum. maybe it's because it plays differently than the boardgame and they don't want loads of people moaning about it.

k9mike -> RE: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011 (12/31/2011 1:49:40 PM)

Happy Holiday's Guy's ...Hey Ed....I seen this over on boardgame geeks an not sure if you or the guys have heard about it yet. This guy has come out with an outstanding program for the ipad that he can put the boardgames on an ipad! He has a test one for CoH...but can not market that, but he is working with some manufacturers on some popular ones...I will let ya'll read the post....pretty cool....ASL??

http://boardgamegeek.com/video/9039/conflict-of-heroes-storms-of-steel-kursk-1943/fan-made-conflict-of-heroes-on-ipad

Mike

Skanvak -> RE: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011 (1/7/2012 12:26:28 PM)

Happy new years.

If a CoH make it to android tablet or PC I will bought it, but I will never ever buy an iPad for anything.

Anyway I wonder if we will have an answer as to why this forum is still up this year.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI