Can't create convoys (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury

macroeconomics -> Can't create convoys (12/9/2011 7:52:01 AM)

I'm playing as the Germans and Italians. The Germans can create convoys normally. But when the Italian turn comes up, pressing the New Convoy button brings me to the world map, but the port and sea zone hot hexes (three ringed hexes) are not present. Not on any port, or sea zone. Selecting a starting port and destination port anyway leads me back to the Convoys Management Window, but there is not a line item for the convoy.

This non-result occurs regardless of whether I select the land hex that the port is in or the sea hex that represents the port.

If it makes any difference, I had previously deleted the Naples-Tripoli convoy, so there are currently no Italian convoys in operation. Yeah, my Italians in Libya are getting really hungry....

EDIT: I'm noticing that Italy can't create convoys in any new games I start either, so it's not a corruption problem. I wouldn't have noticed this, but as I said, I deleted my Naples-Tripoli convoy, and the problem becomes obvious at that point...

gwgardner -> RE: Can't create convoys (12/9/2011 12:16:23 PM)

I don't have the release version of the game yet, but in my late beta version I can create Italian convoys ok. I deleted the one to Tripoli, at the start of the Barbarossa scenario, then created a couple, to Tripoli and Iraklion.

Need someone with the release copy to check this out too.

doomtrader -> RE: Can't create convoys (12/9/2011 12:33:18 PM)

Is Italy at war?

macroeconomics -> RE: Can't create convoys (12/9/2011 5:55:21 PM)

No, not yet at war. You can start a Grand Campaign game as Italy to replicate this error.

doomtrader -> RE: Can't create convoys (12/9/2011 6:07:20 PM)

When a country is not at war it can not create convoys.

macroeconomics -> RE: Can't create convoys (12/9/2011 6:42:33 PM)

Hmmm, then a country not at war, had best not delete it's convoys! It might be a good idea to have those locked and away from the experimental fingers of a person new to the game. ;)

Druthlen -> RE: Can't create convoys (9/13/2012 11:33:21 PM)

I created a game with italy. Declared war on yugoslavia and still couldnt create convoys. Just FYI

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI