One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Storm over the Pacific

RJL5188 -> One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. (12/9/2011 10:22:29 PM)

I have just picked up TOF and love it. Storm over the Pacific is also awesome. It reminds me of a simple version of War in the Pacific. Now Slitherine...all u need to do is just create one more patch for SOTP to bring it up to date with TOF. Such as the flag disks underneath the troops...and the reuslts of the combat hovering above the units and the words DESTROYED. Do u think u guys can bring SOTP up to date with TOF?

doomtrader -> RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. (12/10/2011 9:21:06 AM)

We are planning to release a patch to Storm over the Pacific just after the patch for Time of Wrath.

Actually I can't say how many things we will be able to include as the number of changes in the code were huge.

Magpius -> RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. (12/10/2011 9:37:13 AM)

Huzzah;
Huzzah;

bringing Storm closer to Fury is GREAT news.

RJL5188 -> RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. (12/10/2011 9:58:56 PM)

well i have to admit...time of fury and storm over the pacific are excellent games. World War II without all the details of like War in the Pacific and War in the East. I do have those two games as well and they are awesome...but sometimes im in the mood for a casual ww2 game and TOF and SOTP fit right in.

tombo -> RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. (12/10/2011 10:44:01 PM)

please... can we copy-past the bombardment routine from TOF and fix the SotP quickly? [&o]
Without bombardment working for SoP, the combat results are off and is needed for the pacific campaigns

cheers

Wolfe1759 -> RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. (12/12/2011 10:59:29 PM)

This might be a big ask but the User Interface and GUI retrofitted from ToF would be excellent.

gwgardner -> RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. (12/12/2011 11:48:12 PM)

well, and why not the railroads, and the supply rules, and the 'time at sea' and 'distance from major port?'

there could be some awesome stuff in that patch.

Wolfe1759 -> RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. (12/13/2011 12:03:37 AM)

Didn't want to be greedy [:)]

If we get a ToFed SoP it would be a very very nice Xmas present.

P.S. ToF has got me looking again at SoP and I've just updated from SoP 1.03 so I've probably got a bit of catching up to do.

RJL5188 -> RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. (12/13/2011 2:21:36 AM)

i guess its okay to be greedy...lets see if wastelands interactive gives us a little XMAS present...PLEASE??????[8|]

doomtrader -> RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. (12/16/2011 10:53:55 PM)

There is no way that we will be able to release any patch for Storm before X-mas. We will try to do it as soon as possible, but first we are going to release the patches for ToF and ToW.

makershells -> RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. (3/14/2012 10:16:20 AM)

Everybody likes different things and ways to play, and TOAW covers about everything. There are scenarios that are easy to play for beginners and you don't have to get into all the complex stuff. That's what I like - learn as you go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trumpet Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses|Wedding Dresses with Sleeves|New Style Flower Girl Dresses

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI