RE: Where from ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

tjhkkr -> RE: Where from ? (12/14/2011 3:13:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chet Guiles
Southern California -- where someone sees an alien every week or so...

[:D][:D][:D]

St. Louis, Mo., United States, or the 'Rome of the West' as it is refered to periodically.

tjhkkr -> RE: Where from ? (12/14/2011 3:21:15 AM)

What actually is scary to me is that there are a great many folks on this board that are not from native English speaking countries, and yet the vast majority of you can speak English better than the rest of us.... [:D]
I could put in at the local university for 'English as a second language' and they would believe me...

Gelatinous Cube -> RE: Where from ? (12/14/2011 3:38:17 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RaffleSnaffle

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gelatinous Cube

Oregon!

Also an Oregonian!! Go Ducks! ;)

God damned, right! Rose Bowl, we're comin'!

Padraig Tseng -> RE: Where from ? (12/14/2011 5:50:26 AM)

Southern Arizona, where we see a different type of alien every day [:D]

HectorOfTroy -> RE: Where from ? (12/14/2011 6:19:28 AM)

Sydney by the way of Serbia.

Spacecadet -> RE: Where from ? (12/14/2011 2:35:59 PM)

Not originally from here, but currently residing in Washington State (~6 years).

Krippakrull -> RE: Where from ? (12/14/2011 4:16:31 PM)

Totally Swedish dudes, the dark north full of forests and crap, though now it's mostly just cold, white and dark.

Data -> RE: Where from ? (12/14/2011 4:42:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ares106

quote:

ORIGINAL: Data

I live in Romania....and I'm romanian, go figure [:)]

Salut!

From another Romanian living in New York City.

Ares, brother, you made it [sm=00000436.gif]

nammafia -> RE: Where from ? (12/14/2011 5:02:11 PM)

505,Land of Enchantment, USA

Whydmer -> RE: Where from ? (12/14/2011 5:32:34 PM)

Northern Arizona, land of blue sky and right now... a lot of snow! [8D]

Igard -> RE: Where from ? (12/14/2011 6:07:17 PM)

When I'm not out patrolling the neutral zone, I live in West Lothian, Scotland. [8D]

ehsumrell1 -> RE: Where from ? (12/14/2011 6:13:33 PM)

When I'm not out patrolling the Briar Patch (and MONITORING the Neutral Zone for Ale activity),
I'm in Michigan, USA, the Winter Wonderland!
[:)]

JosEPhII -> RE: Where from ? (12/14/2011 11:06:46 PM)

Western Illinois cornfields about 60 miles wsw of Peoria. Go Fighting Leathernecks of WIU.....er.....well....they went somewhere...... [:'(]

JosEPh [;)]

kentcol -> RE: Where from ? (12/14/2011 11:32:21 PM)

The great Republic of Texas, USA

2guncohen -> RE: Where from ? (12/15/2011 7:40:18 PM)

Brussels belgium [:D]

Modest -> RE: Where from ? (12/15/2011 7:58:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Theluin

Warsaw, Poland [;)]

W takim razie pozdrawiam rodaka i to z Warszawy :)

Warsaw, Poland

RedArgo -> RE: Where from ? (12/15/2011 8:50:44 PM)

My boys go to scout camp at Ingersol which is near London Mills (I think that is the town) which should be near there. Small world.

Go Redbirds!

quote:

ORIGINAL: JosEPh_II

Western Illinois cornfields about 60 miles wsw of Peoria. Go Fighting Leathernecks of WIU.....er.....well....they went somewhere...... [:'(]

JosEPh [;)]

Emx77 -> RE: Where from ? (12/16/2011 12:04:39 AM)

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

msnevil -> RE: Where from ? (12/16/2011 12:58:28 AM)

East of obama land, south of the briar patch, north of fishers of man, in a giant corn field.

DarenDF -> RE: Where from ? (12/16/2011 3:23:32 AM)

Central Florida here

RaffleSnaffle -> RE: Where from ? (12/16/2011 6:07:03 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: RaffleSnaffle

quote:

Oregon!

Also an Oregonian!! Go Ducks! ;)

YES!!!

Too bad that USC game though? Sucks. Oh well, we still kick ass!

And I must be honest. I consider myself an Oregonian, but was born in San Jose. Moved here when I was 3 so I was raised here.

Only thing Californian about me is the 49er's baby! Doing well this year too! Whoop!

God damned, right! Rose Bowl, we're comin'!

Gelatinous Cube -> RE: Where from ? (12/16/2011 6:08:50 AM)

lol, if it wasn't for the fact that i've done exactly what you just did on many occasions, I wouldn't have been able to read that.

USC earned their win... They played harder than we did. Stanford, on the other hand, was an unexpected blowout.

Speedy2511 -> RE: Where from ? (12/16/2011 1:32:16 PM)

Altena, Germany

Shark7 -> RE: Where from ? (12/16/2011 3:04:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tjhkkr

What actually is scary to me is that there are a great many folks on this board that are not from native English speaking countries, and yet the vast majority of you can speak English better than the rest of us.... [:D]
I could put in at the local university for 'English as a second language' and they would believe me...

Well technically I don't speak English, certainly not proper English, King's or American. And given where I am from...

'The Big Nowhere'...as its often called due to being nothing but a bunch of small towns (most of you would call them villages, populations of between 500-3000), though more properly known as 'The Big Country', in Texas. I'm surrounded by flat open spaces and cotton fields...and cattle...lots of cattle. [:D]

Gelatinous Cube -> RE: Where from ? (12/16/2011 3:09:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shark7

quote:

Well technically I don't speak English, certainly not proper English, King's or American. And given where I am from...

'The Big Nowhere'...as its often called due to being nothing but a bunch of small towns (most of you would call them villages, populations of between 500-3000), though more properly known as 'The Big Country', in Texas. I'm surrounded by flat open spaces and cotton fields...and cattle...lots of cattle. [:D]

Just spent two years in Texas! San Antonio in '09 and El Paso in '10. Good people. [:)]

Spacecadet -> RE: Where from ? (12/16/2011 4:19:26 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shark7

quote:

Just spent two years in Texas! San Antonio in '09 and El Paso in '10. Good people. [:)]

Yeah, I lived there for seven years before moving to my current location.

JosEPhII -> RE: Where from ? (12/16/2011 4:29:01 PM)

@RedArgo,

Know exactly where London Mills is. Used to drive thru it on my way to work in Canton years ago.

But the RedBirds I'm a fan of live in St.Louis and Arizona. Did ISU and WIU play each other this year? I can't remember.

JosEPh

RedArgo -> RE: Where from ? (12/16/2011 7:23:34 PM)

Yeah, the Birds won 31-7 in Normal. I think WIU was down a little this year.

JosEPhII -> RE: Where from ? (12/18/2011 4:08:25 AM)

Actually they were down a bunch. Recruiting has been off since the last coach took over. [:'(]

JosEPh

InaB77 -> RE: Where from ? (12/18/2011 9:57:05 AM)

Saxony, GER :)

funny how many germans are into this. Guess its the obsession with micromanaging things. Guess thats also why the X and Anno Series are so succesful here. We need the OCD'ism ;)

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI