question about early p40e availability in ironman v3 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding

Enterprise -> question about early p40e availability in ironman v3 (12/18/2011 10:44:19 PM)

I posted this in the spoiler thread 11 days ago. I am starting this thread in hopes of a reply

On Jan 19, 1942, I have a total P40e availabilty discrepancy of -110 over my previous scenario 1 GC game while using ironman V3. This was derived from adding losses, active, pools, and ops delays.
This roughly corresponds to the 114 P40e that arrive in brisbane in 5 fighter groups ~ mid january in scen 1, that dont seem to arrive in Ironman. Is this all according to plan, or am I missing something?

actual totals were 219 total in ironman and 329 in scen 1

Thanks in advance

PaxMondo -> RE: question about early p40e availability in ironman v3 (12/19/2011 2:37:57 AM)

Ironman and GC should not be compared, Andy has made a lot of changes.  Different scenario.  You need to look at production and unit arrival plans for the Ironman scenario ... not the GC to make your plans.  Get tracker and make you plans accordingly.

Enterprise -> RE: question about early p40e availability in ironman v3 (12/19/2011 5:33:20 AM)

US army production rates are the same between the two scenarios, among other things.
total P40e arrivals should be the same, unless there was a conscious decision to make it otherwise.

I guess i was hoping at minimum that someone, perhaps andy mac would confirm that those planes had been intentionally removed and intentionally not replaced by other means.
I'd prefer better news but that would be acceptable if that is in fact the situation.

I can't get tracker to work, due to known issues with my current environment, based on some threads I've read.

kfsgo -> RE: question about early p40e availability in ironman v3 (12/19/2011 5:50:48 AM)

I could have sworn that somewhere along the line in one of these scenarios the aircraft (not squadrons, which seemed to have been removed, just the aircraft) were brought in with one of the Cape Town supply convoys, but I'll be damned if I can remember which one, or when - it certainly isn't the case with the more up-to-date ones - and I can't be sure of it.

I guess that's not really very helpful, but it's all I got.

Enterprise -> RE: question about early p40e availability in ironman v3 (12/19/2011 6:13:14 AM)

thanks for that. maybe we'll get an 'official' confirm or deny, but the convoy lists under land unit arrivals don't seem to show any p40e

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI