Pilot rotation still not happening in v2.0 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

CapAndGown -> Pilot rotation still not happening in v2.0 (11/9/2002 1:14:13 AM)

The same pilots are still flying all the missions in a unit. I guess the fix for this is going to be in a later patch?

mogami -> how many days (11/9/2002 2:19:22 AM)

Hi, How many days are you basing this on? If the best pilots are not tired I would expect them to keep flying. (note I am not disputing your claim only asking "is the group wearing out certain pilots and excluding others?")
I have never had a problem with this although I have seen many posts regarding it. Try a few 100 percent missions just as a test

(PS where in Va are you? I am in Va Bch. Prehaps we can arrange a beer blast for local players at some future date)

Sonny -> (11/9/2002 3:53:34 AM)

Yeah,C&G where are you? I'm in Chantilly Va. - but I don't drink beer.

Might be great to get together somewhere and play some head to head competition. Would go faster too.:)

mogami -> Chantilly (11/9/2002 4:25:05 AM)

Oh no. is that not where in a thunderstorm one armed Major general Phil Kerney departed for the great beyond? (he is one of my favorite generals)

wie201 -> (11/9/2002 6:17:33 AM)

I'm up for a game, drinking, or both as well. I live in Fairfax, Virginia.

Caltone -> (11/9/2002 6:24:54 AM)

Count me in for some beer :D Although I live in NC now, I used to live in Lynchburg

CapAndGown -> (11/9/2002 6:54:35 AM)

I am currently at UVa in Charlottesville. Should have my dissertation finished by May. After that, who knows?

I tested this out over the course of several days. I fired up scn #17 and had my carriers sit in Truk with the zeros running 50% CAP. Fatigue reached into the low 40's for some pilots, but still no rotation.

Caltone -> (11/9/2002 7:51:09 AM)

Hey C&G try putting them on LRCAP. I'd be curious to see the results as well.

strollen -> (11/13/2002 8:22:55 AM)

Nor is training working properly. In a PBEM #19 game against Mogami the Kate squadron starts off with 6 Kates and 6 pilot.
Shortly after reaching port, the squadron recieved 6 new kates, and soon after 6 new pilots (experience ranging from 35-51).

I put the squadron on 90% training for a few day. The result the experienced pilots 70-90 start flying missions and their fatigue climbs to the 40s, the unexperienced pilots stay grounded and their fatigue and missions remains 0.

As similar experience was tried with a Zero squadron with a few green pilots. I tried a 50% training for these guys but still only the experienced guys flew.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI