Complex Move Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Field of Glory Series

Scoted01 -> Complex Move Question (12/22/2011 5:37:59 PM)

I play FOG miniatures and I'm interested in purchasing the online version. Question on the online rules, does the software represent the complex move tests that the miniatures game has? or are there no movement restrictions on units. I seem to think when the online rules came out they had no complex move tests, is this the case?

cheers

TJD -> RE: Complex Move Question (12/27/2011 2:35:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sharpie

I play FOG miniatures and I'm interested in purchasing the online version. Question on the online rules, does the software represent the complex move tests that the miniatures game has? or are there no movement restrictions on units. I seem to think when the online rules came out they had no complex move tests, is this the case?

cheers

I'm surprised no one has answered yet, so I'll step in and say, yes, the digital version of FoG does have CMTs, but whether they duplicate exactly those in the TT version I can't say. Probably pretty close. Examples of CMTs in digital FoG: charging without orders, refusing to charge, refusing to stand when charged. You can learn more here:

http://www.hexwar.com/field-of-glory/default.aspx

Best,

Tim

TheGrayMouser -> RE: Complex Move Question (12/28/2011 11:50:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sharpie

cheers

Just anarchy, skirmishes holding or not when charged, disrupted non shock testing charging etc need to test. There is no testing for movement, changing facing etc by itself.

Scoted01 -> RE: Complex Move Question (12/29/2011 2:31:13 AM)

thanks for the responses. Wonder why they didn't add the movement restrictions to the online rules? The CMT has a major impact in the TT version, would think it makes sense for the online version and shouldn't be that hard to program?

cheers

bfbsfg -> RE: Complex Move Question (1/17/2012 6:18:32 AM)

Owning a pair of Tory Burch boots means more than fashion. Tory, tory burch shoes a gifted artist, tory burch handbags who has always been searching for new styles of shoes from marvelous materials, Asics Gel Nimbus 9 so Tory Burch boots, is endowed with that magic. It leads fashion as well. Tory Burch boot is always the best choice for those famous names from the world of fashionable vice. But you can afford to buy them, Asics Gel Kayano 17 because they are cheaper than you imagined.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI