Petition for Windowed Version-SPWAW (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

osiris_slith -> Petition for Windowed Version-SPWAW (12/24/2011 9:09:34 PM)

HI Matrix Games

Since Matrix found the time to update Operational Art of War I wonder if you guys could do us 1 last big favor for SPWAW

I know there are work arounds but they work and dont work (very well sometimes) to getting the game working on Windows 7 so for 1 last time

-for example

one of the fixes disconnects my computer from the internet and the other fix doesnt do that but I cant get the right screen size for the game

could we have a windowed version of SPWAW within the next 12 months

What I would like to see is as many respondents to this thread so that matrix can see theres a bunch of players who love this game

rene

JEB Davis -> RE: Petition for Windowed Version-SPWAW (12/25/2011 1:09:55 AM)

That's like asking the Grinch for a Christmas present, but of course it doesn't hurt to ask.

Yes, Matrix Grinch, please update SP:WaW. Why have you let this great game wither on the vine for so long? And why the years-long silence to the many pleas made on this and other forums for any update to the game?

sami heimola -> RE: Petition for Windowed Version-SPWAW (12/25/2011 9:00:50 PM)

Well updating this old game is very beautiful thing but I'm very sceptic that it will never happens[:(]... SPWAW is free game. That's why Matrix is not willing to spend any programmer's working time for making any update (at least what comes to code changes). Commercial games are their priority list #1 now. So let's accept that.

lparkh -> RE: Petition for Windowed Version-SPWAW (12/26/2011 1:15:44 AM)

Just in case you are unaware their is another version of the core game engine out there from a different publisher which allows window and different resolutions. I want to respect Matrixgame's website so send me a personal email if you don't know what I'm referencing.

osiris_slith -> RE: Petition for Windowed Version-SPWAW (12/26/2011 2:45:02 AM)

you mean shrapnel games...already have it..I would rather that MATRIX games fix there version since it has better features then shrapnel games version..

demyansk -> RE: Petition for Windowed Version-SPWAW (12/31/2011 8:27:47 PM)

I have the game working but it has the lousy garphic resolution, therefore, I don't play the game anymore.  I liked it better when it wa splaying on my old crt monitor.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI