Sea transport question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps

jonpfl -> Sea transport question (12/26/2011 7:13:13 PM)

All,

Can you only use a sea transport once for a unit?

I am going through the tutorials and I transported a bunch of my units onto the middle island but now I cannot move they off the island

What am I missing?

Thx
jonpfl

jonpfl -> RE: Sea transport question (12/26/2011 7:49:19 PM)

Whoops, I think I figured it out

You cannot use an enemy city the first 1 or 2 turns after you take it over, huh?

All of a sudden, I can now transport

Thx

terje439 -> RE: Sea transport question (12/26/2011 7:53:45 PM)

You need to occupy the city one turn first, yes.
Same goes for purchasing new units, you need to have controlled the city for a turn before being allowed to place new units there.

Terje

jonpfl -> RE: Sea transport question (12/27/2011 1:45:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: terje439

You need to occupy the city one turn first, yes.
Same goes for purchasing new units, you need to have controlled the city for a turn before being allowed to place new units there.

Terje

So, if I invade a city and put infantry there, the flag will change the following turn. Is that the turn I can put new units and/or transport from? Or do I have to control it one full turn?

Thx
jonpfl

Rood -> RE: Sea transport question (12/27/2011 4:11:30 PM)

As soon as you deselect the unit which has entered a city it's flag should change.

If there's no other unit adjacent to the conquered city then the next turn you can deploy new units there.

So the flag should change right after you select another unit and then the next turn you can deploy new units.
And a unit needs to be in a port without having moved or fired to be able to deploy on a transport.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI