Lost Serial Number (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support

Grunt -> Lost Serial Number (12/28/2011 3:09:33 AM)

After a few years I thought I'd get back into the game. I downloaded the most recent update but when I tried to install, I was asked for the serial number. The game was a digital download and I have no idea what I've done with the serial number. Anyone know how I can find it? Is it in the registry somewhere?

Thanks,

Russ

Silvanski -> RE: Lost Serial Number (12/28/2011 3:23:19 AM)

look in your root folder for "serial.reg.txt"

Oberst_Klink -> RE: Lost Serial Number (12/28/2011 9:57:18 AM)

... and make sure to register it at Matrixgames where the serial number will be stored as well. Easy access and no hassles whatsoever.

Klink, Oberst

Grunt -> RE: Lost Serial Number (12/29/2011 11:40:56 PM)

Got it. Thank you very much.

Silvanski -> RE: Lost Serial Number (12/30/2011 5:12:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grunt
Got it. Thank you very much.

[sm=Cool-049.gif]awesome.. enjoy

nilgirip -> RE: Lost Serial Number (2/18/2012 5:10:28 PM)

Hey I also have a serial number issue. When I install the game I'm told my serial number is invalid. However I've got the game installed on another laptop and it works just fine. The file I've used to install the game is the same on each system. I just downloaded it again from my Matrix Games order account. The serial number works for one and not the other. I have also had the game installed previously on this system however I uninstalled it and deleted the root-directly (anal about messy file-folders) so I don't have the serial.reg.txt file.

Any help would be appreciated!

cheers

animaluk -> RE: Lost Serial Number (1/10/2013 10:12:10 PM)

I registered the game years ago 2006 it says on my members page ,my old computer as gone to computer heaven how do i get or should i say is there any way i can redownload the game

Cfant -> RE: Lost Serial Number (1/15/2013 1:22:21 PM)

Maybe you can just contact Matrix? They may send the serial number to your mail adress (if it is the same as 2006 ;))

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI