new russia needed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Opponents Wanted

borner -> new russia needed (12/29/2011 2:57:11 AM)

This is a repost from my previous thread, as the player that took over that position cannot be reached. I am reposting the details of the position below

This is a 1792 game, and is in June 1794.

Russia is in a strong position, and controls Flanders, Sweden, Finland, Posen, W. Galicia, Circassia, Chechnya, and has just Dow's Gerogia, and is in the top "-1" spot on the Political point scale.

Russia is at war with Prussia, and allied with GB, AU, SP and TU. gb/TU/AU are at war with France. GB is also at war with Prussia. Prussia recently created the Conf of the Rhine, as it was missed by all the players that an unconditional from Austria was required, but the game moved forward as there was no easy remedy to this once this error was discovered. (Prussia was prevented from any builds with the CoR for 2 eco-phases as an alternative) France has used both levees in mass, is at war with GB, Au, and TU, and is allied to Sp and Pr. Spain is the only nation not at war.

if you are interested, email me at borneruv@yahoo.com with any questions you may have

borner -> RE: new russia needed (1/2/2012 2:10:25 PM)

position filled.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI