RE: Steam sucks (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Lützow -> RE: Steam sucks (1/7/2012 1:03:59 AM)

Come to Germany, where Steam solely offers censored games, and then you'll start to hate this provider.

Josh -> RE: Steam sucks (1/7/2012 1:00:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lützow

Come to Germany, where Steam solely offers censored games, and then you'll start to hate this provider.

It was my understanding that was because of your local laws...? So Steam is forced to only make censored games available.
(Censored games... [:@] [:@] [:@] )

gunny -> RE: Steam sucks (1/7/2012 9:05:20 PM)

I bought Civ 5 DVD from wal mart. Steam never even factored into the equation. I installed Civ 5. Low and behold now steam is on my computer. It initializes each time I turn on my computer. Pops out the odd advertisement. I uninstalled steam and Civ 5 doesn't work. I cannot install the game without steam. I unistalled reinstalled thinking I missed a check box. Nope, steam must be loaded to get the game to work. Truth is, If I knew this, I would not have bought it. I figured by buying a hard copy game this would not occur as this would only occur if you order online from steam. Wrong.

Jevhaddah -> RE: Steam sucks (1/7/2012 9:40:14 PM)

Yoo can set Steam not to start with computer in the settings, I did this when I was experiencing slow startups to see if Steam was the problem.

Cheeers

Jev

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI