Possible to set reinforcements in Scenario generator (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Scenario Design and Editing

Hoyt Burrass -> Possible to set reinforcements in Scenario generator (1/3/2012 12:53:03 AM)

Is it possible to have formations arrive as reinforcements, or must all units be set up on map at start? If it is possible, please tell me how to accomplish it.

thanks in advance...hope more games in this series are in the works.

CapnDarwin -> RE: Possible to set reinforcements in Scenario generator (1/10/2012 10:26:47 PM)

Best way to edit missions is to export the scenarion to a CSV file and then open it in Excel (or any other spread sheet program supporting CSV files). In column R there is the Arrival header. 0 is at game start. 1 to x is turns delay. Units enter in the location set in Column E Location. A 0 location is "Off Map". Make your changes. Save the CSV. Import it back into the editor and then save your full scenario.

Hope that works for you. [8D]

Hoyt Burrass -> RE: Possible to set reinforcements in Scenario generator (1/12/2012 3:41:52 AM)

Thanks for the help Capn Darwin...I'll give it a shot and holler if I can't make it work

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI